Who was your Biggest Bargain

adriano from porto. got for 130k for crystall palace 20 goals 19 apps;) -

Last edited:
has to douglas costa , paid only £190.000 for him

id say lewandoswki for 800k, 3rd season has scored 29, in 27 games, or alternatively dos santos for 4.8m, sold him to chelase for 23m a season later

Aaron Ramsey for burnley from aresenal worth 4.6m i got him £875.000
Image 4 proof!
2wrdrfb.jpg

kikin fonsesca for 1.1m kept cardozo out my team

my best buy is "Chris James" bought him for 120k, season and a half later became worth £7million and best midfielder of year!!

so far in my third season 15 games 11 goals , 7 assists , 6 man of match.

Hard to say, but if i think at one single player importance for a club I managed it will be Julio Ricardo Cruz. I transferred him for my West Ham for half a million and he ended the season as top Premier League goalscorer and top Europe goalgetter.

He plays for Tampere United at the start of game.But might be somewhere else depending on how far you are on the game!!

sergey krivets for 500k played 40 games for reading and scored 12 22 assits and a average rating of 7.48 not bad he is nw worth 2.3 in one season

Joe Mattock from leicter signed him for 2.5million and in my opinion with the right training is the best left back around because he is young , cheap and ENGLISH, after a season man city came in for him with a £12million bid i nogatiated £30million just to see what would happen and i could'nt belive my eyes when they offered it...

was a tough desition but turned it down because had 40million transfer funds already and didnt fell that i needed any one else in my team.....

and Bojan for free after 2 seasons is now worth over 20million and scores pritty much every game

Nathan Delfonso - Free for Millwall.

But listen.

I signed him for Blackburn, then got sacked end of the 2nd season with Millwall Blackburn release him on a free,

Scored 8 - 9 now I think

Gabri from ajax first season 1.1 million

i was blackburn. fantastic buy

Queresma for Kalou and 7 million in 2nd season, i thought that was pretty gd

for me it has to be bojan on a free - im aston villa and within 3 seasons of him joining sold him for 48milion to madrid!

terry dixon £0 free because got him from the england trialist day for brentford 36 goals 23 app

Back