Who was your Biggest Bargain

marcelo for 4.4mil from madrid at start of 1st season
start of 3rd he is worth 15.5 :D

Franco Zuculini is an absolute quality player, for even like you say Man Utd, Arsenal etc. when he gets a bit older.

Mine at the moment is Joao Moutinho. Just bought him for my Man City game for £10Million and so far he has played 10 games, scored 5 goals, 3 assists and 3 MOM (he's set as my playmaker). I consider him to have repayed his transfer fee already

i got a regen called bekavac for 1.8 mil pounds for ma leicester team..2 season later real madrid offered 35 mil pounds for him!!!!!i negotiated to 65 mil and darn they accepted the offer!!!ginie rated him as good as cristiano ronaldo and ca at 186..sold him and got marquinhos and teixeira for replacement...also got diego for free transfer on the same season..

Has to be Lamine Diarra from Partizan, got him on a free scored 11 in 10 :) only slight problem is injuries but other then that a great player

Aaron Ramsey for burnley from aresenal worth 4.6m i got him £875.000
Image 4 proof!
2wrdrfb.jpg

hey mate what skin is that?

Mine was probably... Juan Pablo Carrizo as Tottenham. That guy was absolutely fantastic. Time and time again he made key saves and he gave me a 1-1 draw with Chelsea.

Gonzalo Barretto bought from Danubio for 70k for my Scunthorpe side. Scored 31 in 38 appearances then sold him on to West Ham for 12.25m

Leonardo - 4.6million - rampaged down the left wing at portsmouth scoring hat fulls of goals and assists
Saviola - 5 million - scores goals and gets assists, plays well as a supporting striker
Stendardo - free - got him on a free transfer for portsmouth halfway through 1st season, he is a solid CB.

Carlos Lampe (gk) bought him for 9k 4 seasons in at 23 valued at 18mill Best keeper in the game

Santon probably, 700k I paid for him, sold him on 2 seasons later for 42mill.

once before there was a glitch where Jo from city was listed for £0 so that was a bit of a bargain

mine had to be chinedu obasi

in 2011 i bought him for 10mil
he scored 17 in 32
the i sold him to arsenal for 26mil

Back