Who was your Biggest Bargain

My biggest bargain was for doncaster rovers, signed Hal Robson-Kanu at end of my first season for 75k, scored 32 & 31 league goals, now worth £3.4mil

Not exactly a bargain but Marek Hamsik signed for 12million played 46 games scored 40 goals man city offered 38millioon for him but he is goin no where he is worth 39million now !! an thats a midfielder amazing !!!

David Silva £30 Million not much of a bargain but i fink its better than payin £80 odd Million or along those lines

View attachment 4194

when i was chelsea first season offered 64m and they said no
even though they are 400m in debt
and bayern accepted 60m for ribery but he was injured so sacked it

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

Has to be a load of rubbish? I really can't see Barcelona letting him go for FREE when he has a minimum release clause of £82m. oO)

yes bit quite often they dont renew his contract which ends in 2010 on one or two of the patches
so he becomes a free agent

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

Yes he is a class buy can be bought by average teams too and doesn't cost stupid money but can be sold to big teams for stupid money.
never heard of Smolov will look him up though.

sign him all the time
also fleck 1to 2.5m depending on patch

mine was probs paloschi for 2m total - 1m to each club that co-owned him and top scorer for all 4 seasons i managed boro and won the league. was worth about 20m when i retired

I thought this was a great bargain, picked this guy up for free when he was 21.

I was surprised because he was a wonderkid regen and they just let his contract expire.

probably has to be john carew after 3rd season 1 million or maybe john arne riise on a free at the end of my second season.

not much of a huge bargain but i got andres iniesta in my ac milan season for 13 million which i thought was a pretty good fee considering he then went on to get european player of the year and was voted fans player of the year. also just imagine the midfield partnership of iniesta and kaka single handedly won me the serie A

Diego for free after Ac Milan signed him for 20.5 mill and never played him.

for me it was ben foster 1 million from man u in year 2 and went over 12 games without conceding what more can you ask??????

alexis sanchez in 2011 for free and i sold him for 72 m to Arsenal after a season

just wanting to come on 4 a rant
y are my strikers ALMOST always ****?!
att mid always play bad unless u put them in cm

y 9 times out of 10 their first shot on target goes in?
never happens 4 me

am wigan but it aint happening like! :@
getting vuoso and franco zuc in january so maybe change my fortunes if i am still wigan which probs wont be

Last edited:
I bought a regen called pablo Medina for 600k to play for my toon side, and the next summer real madrid bought him for 40million with a 30% of next sale clause.

probably balotelli for 7.5million

but messi for 35million was amazing, anyone who plays the game by starting lower league is gonna think thats loads but ah well haha

i got Tevez for FREE! at the end of his contract
tevez.jpg

Back