Who was your Biggest Bargain

i know hes a regen but i paid 2.5 mil for him and he is pure class

Franco Zuculini 350k becomes world class. Also I got Santon for 1.5 million. Parejo, 40k. Laurito 1.4 million. Beat that

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

Also I got Sakho for 7.5 million. Which I think is a mega bargain because normally he costs 25-35 million

Mine was quite good, Zapata from Udinese. I was Real Madrid and i had a £11m bid rejected, zapata got unhappy, put in a transfer request and udinese offerred me him for £6.5m - WHAT A BARGAIN

Bojan (free) defaul path :D, Paloschi free straight went up to 24m(serie a top scorer), feghouli 2m, akinfeev 4m(near contract end), Pato (free) went straight up to 34m, balotelli 5m (listed), Ribery 10m, near end of contract, and messi 35.5m his clause

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

oh yeh laurito 1m and zuculini 500k.

Bojan - FREE only 18, became one of the world best strikers, after 4 season valued at £19m.
Alexis sanchez - £4m only 19, became THE worlds best striker. after 3 seasons won world player of the year, leage top scorer and assister, fans player of the year, league player of the year, he won everything and after 4 seasons was valued at £33m. Thats pretty amazing for a player i only bought for £4.5m.

alessendro rosina brought for 1.5 mil now valued at 13 mill

Laurito - 875k, although he hasn't set the world on fire yet, it's only his second season in the Premier League.

Krivets for 400k is right up there too, he's quality with average stats. He plays out of skin and has Man City and Villa sniffing. I'm reluctant to let him go, unless City offer silly money and I can find a suitable replacement then he'll stay for as long as he performs.

Hugo from desportivo always is for me only 19 and costs 10k

i once got cech on a free he was getting injured at chelsea so as fulham i signed him on a free bout 3 seasons in now on 4th and chelsea want him back and offered £30 million and mancity offered £55 million!!!

Robert Mak signed on a free

won signing of the year 2010/2011 season (league 2)
Now in 2013/2014 in league 1 and he has hit over 20 goals every season.

Pretty good deal :)

Last edited:
Is that right at the start of the game or a bit furter on
he looks like a good player for a lower league team i might buy him for morton

Im not gonna name regens because ive got loads of amazing ones for cheap.
Probably..Freddy Adu for around 14m, hes an absolute monster now. Guardado for 14m too has better stats than adu and is worth more but Adu is just so **** good for me :D

Yaya Toure free for Wolves. Around 7 season so he was about 32 Years old but for a mid-table team/ relegation favorites was a very good signing from Barcelona.

Back