• Friends

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • Liked the strip

Votes: 7 6.7%
  • None of the above

Votes: 18 17.1%

• Total voters
Reaction score
As title. You can click several options.

And let's hope this doesn't degenerate into slagging Londoners for supporting Manchester United.

Last edited:
Mum used to live there. ^^)

Also supports the Toon.

Poll's up :)

i support Vålerenga as i grew up near the stadium and my mates supported them, regardless of what division they were in!

Celtic because my whole family supports them.

My dad is from Liverpool and he supported Everton so I did too.

For my family (Mom's side) are all from Birmingham and (Dad's side) are all Stockport or United fans.

Loughgall- Local Club
Man Utd- It's been in the family from when my grandad was a little boy, my sister is a Chelski fan purely because of Frank Lampard o_0. She's trying to ruin the trend

I was gang raped when I was 11 by the whole Sunderland squad, so decided to support Newcastle.

But no, seriously, My dads side of the family are all from that area.

Dad's side of the family are from the area. In fact I still have family there now.

Loughgall- Local Club
Man Utd- It's been in the family from when my grandad was a little boy, my sister is a Chelski fan purely because of Frank Lampard o_0. She's trying to ruin the trend

Poor show, disown her! (6)

I was gang raped when I was 11 by the whole Sunderland squad, so decided to support Newcastle.

But no, seriously, My dads side of the family are all from that area.

At least it was when you were 11 and not by their 11!

Family, mainly my dad. He was and still is a huge fan of george best.XD

My parents both lived in Islington for a good 10 years together, so I followed suit and supported the red half of North London.

Swansea's the closest professional football team to me, so I follow them.

And Espanyol due to my story (A)

Celtic: My mum supports them. My dad and my two brothers supported Rangers. Always felt closer to my mum than my dad, so I stuck with the Green Team of Glasgow :D

Hoffenheim: Down to a mate of mines. He was talking about the Bundesliga [he's a Werder Bremen supporter] and I seen there was a Hoffenheim match on. Switched it on and love them since :D

Hércules: All down to my Hércules save game :P

Stockport because my Dad does and all his side of the family does and I wanted to keep it going and I believe in 'Support Your Local Team' saying.

For my family (Mom's side) are all from Birmingham and (Dad's side) are all Stockport or United fans.

Good about your Dad ;) Shocking to see that you spell 'Mum' like an American person. :P

i've been a Rangers fan since i was about 4 thats as far as i remember my uncles are massive Rangers fans aswell

Born here, raised here, live here, will probably die here. :wub: The Rams.

chelsea - i just did, like when i was old enough to understand football i supported chelsea and it has stuck so yeh :)

Back