• Friends

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • Liked the strip

Votes: 7 6.7%
  • None of the above

Votes: 18 17.1%

• Total voters
Family.

Was lucky enough to get a season ticket when I was around 5/6 years old. Been going ever since.

In my family, there is only me and my Dad who are fan's of football, and he's always been a Liverpool fan and that's the team I started supporting :)

Live 10 Min's away from the ground, born here, live here and will die here :wub: Blyth Spartans AFC

"I'am not a Gordie i'am a Northumbrian !"

Born in Liverpool, my Dad has supported them since he was a young'un, when I was young he used to tell me stories of the olden times when Liverpool were one of the main teams in Europe. Literally my whole family supports Liverpool :)

my dad and his brothers all grew up suporting chelsea and my dad and his brothers brought me and cousins up to support chelsea and im glad he did lol if he didnt my mum proberly would of got me to support west ham or even worse my sister would get me to support utd :S

There should be an option........Liked the trophies :P

my dad is a chelsea supporter so the first game i went to was a chelsea game when i was 7 and havent looked backed. my god im glad i didnt haha.

My dad is a die hard Liverpool fan
I started supporting United when I was 7 and my aunt brought me home a jersey and a ball with the logo on it
needless to say I have enjoyed Liverpool's ***** season this year

I'm simply a glory hunter myself.

Soon to be a Chelsea fan and change my name on here to Team Terry :P(6)

I support Rangers because my whole family does, proud to say I've only missed games due to insufficeient funds, and Airdrie because I live as near as possible to the ground !

No one in my house supports Fulham haha. I started supporting around the age of 5 when my grandad used to take me. I went with him every time before he passed away, now its the lads and I go mental haha. I'm sure he'd be extremely happy if he could see what Fulham have done this year :)

Supported Dundee 'cause my Uncle used to take me to every home game.

Liverpool because we've got family from Liverpool, but to be honest, I should be supporting West Ham right now. My Uncle supports them 'cause my great grandad and his family were all from Romford, and all hammers till they die! Guess my Uncle couldn't train me that well.

My unle took me when i was 5 to OT, i went a couple of times that season, and ever since supported utd, the degree of support has grown as i grew older. probaly became i proper fan at about 10.

I have no idea actually.
I started supporting Manchester United in 1976 as a little kid (if you can call it that, at age 4).
My father was a Forest Fan, my older sister was a Spurs fan and most of my uncles supported Leeds and Arsenal.

It may have been one of my sisters getting me to cheer them one, just to wind up my Dad or something?
I'm glad it turned out that way though.

My dad took me to a Pompey game when I was about 6 and we beat Wimbledon 2-1 at home.

Been a hardcore Pompey fan ever since, and always will be. :wub:

Live near Moss Rose and most of my family support Macclesfield Town,so I had to keep the proud tradition ^^)

I really like the way the local and family bars are bigger than the rest, makes me feel quite proud of you all...

however its clear no united fans have voted yet ;) just kidding lads and lasses XD

I am a Birmingham City fan because of my family, i have been going down St Andrews since i was about 5 and for the last 5 or 6 years have been going down with 6 of my family, Dad, 2x Uncles, 3x cousins. It makes us a very strong family unit, brings us together, however we do disagree about everything to do with football, but thats what football is about XD

Although i believe that through the generations i am a Birmingham City fan because of my local area and it being passed down

"I support my local team" and i am proud! and i respect ANYONE that does the same ;)

Last edited:
I think it was KingEric who said earlier that he was a glory supporter.

Actually refreshing for him to say that rather than make something up. I respect you for that. :D

Back