Votes: 29 27.6%
  • Friends

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • Liked the strip

Votes: 7 6.7%
  • None of the above

Votes: 18 17.1%

• Total voters
shelbourne local Irish team that my dad brought me to. I have been with them during the highs (0-0 draw with Deportivo La Coruna in Champo League) and the lows (relegated due the money troubles)and Birmingham because of Fifa games and FM games where my friends (Liverpool and Man U supporters made me be an english team).

Family aren't into football much so it was up to me really. I dislike the Old Firm for their dominance and the bigotry associated, so I went for the Glasgow alternative... Partick Thistle :)

Lol, I think everyone in Scotland passes through Firhill at some point in their lives though, I don't know anyone who hasn't.

My Papa was a Leith boy, my Nana was from Gorgie both supported opposite sides of Edinburgh, you can see who had the footballing influence, its intresting at Family parties though, one half are Hibees and the other Jambos :P

It runs through the family being an Arsenal fan.

My dad took me to games as a kid and how could I not support them.

Well, my Dad supported QPR since he was about 12 or so he got me straight into it. Used to go to all the home games before my family (Mother and Father were Irish emigrants in England at time) returned home to Ireland. I rarely see any game now, go over and see about 3 a season.

Wexford Youths formed in 2007 and they were my new local Irish league side. I go see them play now.

Back