Votes: 29 27.6%
  • Friends

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • Liked the strip

Votes: 7 6.7%
  • None of the above

Votes: 18 17.1%

• Total voters
Never realised how many people have uncles in Manchester, brilliant.

Get the family tree's out and see how many of you are related!

Never realised how many people have uncles in Manchester, brilliant.

Get the family tree's out and see how many of you are related!

BRILLIANT! haha

Chaz made a great point earlier...

why do so many peoples dads and uncles live separately and get bought up in diverse places! when there supposed to be brothers XD

Lived in the Middlesbrough area since I was 1. Dad's side all from Middlesbrough and Mum's side all from Leeds, was a choice between the two at the time and I went for Middlesbrough because they were closer I guess.

I have three brothers one supports Leeds, and one Middlesbrough. Other doesn't follow football.

i support arsenal cuz my favourite player denis bergkamp was playing there when i started to watch soccer

I said that on IRC.

Amusing how many people support the same team their "uncle" does.

I wonder which team their mother or father support.

my family and i are from manchester for starters but they are all City fans, i support United just to be different (never did get on well with my old man). glad i choose to be different now ;)

BUT... Ryan

your from Manchester... you actually support Manchester United because they are your local team :S

i dont think iv ever said that sentence before XD

used to support man utd. was just glory huntin to be honest till i actualli watched football. Lol then all of a sudden I fell in love. Oh it was in love with the arsenal. I have never turned back. Who's that team we call the arsenall.. who's that team we all adore.

this is me by the way;) hahaha

YouTube- Original: Greatest Arsenal Fan

BUT... Ryan

your from Manchester... you actually support Manchester United because they are your local team :S

i dont think iv ever said that sentence before XD

yeah i know pal, hense why i voted local team in the poll lol but like i said, my whole family other than me supports City. I started to follow United to get back at my old man. Now i live in Essex and have done for 8 years, people call me an armchair fan (yet i have season ticket) so i know what its like being touted as a glory hunter blah blah blah lol

---------- Post added at 05:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 AM ----------

used to support man utd. was just glory huntin to be honest till i actualli watched football. Lol then all of a sudden I fell in love. Oh it was in love with the arsenal. I have never turned back. Who's that team we call the arsenall.. who's that team we all adore.

this is me by the way;) hahaha

YouTube- Original: Greatest Arsenal Fan

so you went from a "glory hunter" fan in following United to supports Arsenal, where is the difference between the two "glory huntered" supported clubs mate?

well having heard your story...

people may argue that you went for glory instead of following your family...

however your supporting your local team, where you grew up, which has to be respected, you went against your old man in the worst possible way i might add XD

but still local.

you have a season ticket... i don't envy your journeys to old trafford! But i massively respect your commitment ;)

ye you get to watch one of the best teams in the world, so are rarely disappointed with what you go and watch XD
unlike some of us :S lol

but fair play to you!

how much is your season ticket, where do you sit? (just interested, i like to compare the prices and clubs) personal quirk of mine XD

well having heard your story...

people may argue that you went for glory instead of following your family...

however your supporting your local team, where you grew up, which has to be respected, you went against your old man in the worst possible way i might add XD

but still local.

you have a season ticket... i don't envy your journeys to old trafford! But i massively respect your commitment ;)

ye you get to watch one of the best teams in the world, so are rarely disappointed with what you go and watch XD
unlike some of us :S lol

but fair play to you!

how much is your season ticket, where do you sit? (just interested, i like to compare the prices and clubs) personal quirk of mine XD

very true mate, i get slaged off all the time down here because where i live, most people are followers of chelsea, arsenal, west ham, tottenham etc but when they hear me talk, they understand that im a manc lol

yeah mate, was hard, had to hide my tickets, shirts, scarfs for ages when a young lad from old man but still, thats just life!

and yeah, its a 8 hour drive OR a 4 hour train journey, but i stay over night at mates or what ever when there so its all good :)

truee mate, im 21 so havent really seen a bad year for United, i have how ever been to the real gutting matchies, the leeds home game for example this year, terrible lol

and well i sit in the east stand, upper teir, row 6, costs me £680 a season mate, but like you said, very rarely dissapointed at OT so the price doesnt bother me :)

by saying glory hunter i meant i was just following man utd cause they were the champions at that time. with the cantonas and stuff. I never even knew more than 5 football clubs. Until a point when I took a very keen interest in football. and then decided I liked the way arsenal fan and was disapointed with what i saw in man utd. so frm that time i changed my mind. and slowly grew to love the team. and ahaha. dnt laff at my puma arsenal shirt mate. its exclusive!

very true mate, i get slaged off all the time down here because where i live, most people are followers of chelsea, arsenal, west ham, tottenham etc but when they hear me talk, they understand that im a manc lol

yeah mate, was hard, had to hide my tickets, shirts, scarfs for ages when a young lad from old man but still, thats just life!

and yeah, its a 8 hour drive OR a 4 hour train journey, but i stay over night at mates or what ever when there so its all good :)

truee mate, im 21 so havent really seen a bad year for United, i have how ever been to the real gutting matchies, the leeds home game for example this year, terrible lol

and well i sit in the east stand, upper teir, row 6, costs me £680 a season mate, but like you said, very rarely dissapointed at OT so the price doesnt bother me :)

ye your accent would give it away lol.

and cool, looks like you've got a good set up there, and ye you lucky dawwwggg

i can only dream and envy success that you witness... "beat Stoke on sunday please" i want to be 9th by points :)

and WOW! i know who to come to when i wana borrow a few quid :P... plus travel expenses, and PPP "if your not familiar with that expression " (Pie, Pint, Program) fair play for spending that much... i would if i had to though.

Im 20, had a season ticket since i was 6 i believe, not too sure but within a year of that. Mine is like £250 because of student rates, would be £450 ish if i paid adult rates.

but ye mate, fair play, i respect you, be proud ;)

ye your accent would give it away lol.

and cool, looks like you've got a good set up there, and ye you lucky dawwwggg

i can only dream and envy success that you witness... "beat Stoke on sunday please" i want to be 9th by points :)

and WOW! i know who to come to when i wana borrow a few quid :P... plus travel expenses, and PPP "if your not familiar with that expression " (Pie, Pint, Program) fair play for spending that much... i would if i had to though.

Im 20, had a season ticket since i was 6 i believe, not too sure but within a year of that. Mine is like £250 because of student rates, would be £450 ish if i paid adult rates.

but ye mate, fair play, i respect you, be proud ;)

i remember the day my old man found out i was going to see United play when i was ment to be "working" boy did i get some stick off them all but i didnt care, have always been my own person, im not a sheep lol

and lol i hope we beat stoke as well mate, also hope wigan do us a favour but really cant see it :( still we're be back next season!

well £680 is adult price mate, its been the same roughly 3 years now, like you said i pay it because thats what i have to pay, lucky for me, my misses pays for it each year lol i say shes having an affair or something but she denies it all lol and travel isnt really that bad mate, just petrol really but when you drive a bmw m3, you can imagine how much that costs me lol

yeah, ive been a United season ticket holder since i was 14 mate (when i used to work in a crummy fish and chip shop all year round to be able to afford it, those were the days!) but yeah, i often think what it must be like to support a dfifferent team (like city) ;) with no success or anything and i must say, i do take my hate off for fans like yourself pal, hard working honest people who spend money to watch there team even no they wont hit the heights as we do, i do honestly respect you for that pal!

so be proud of yourself dude, your the real football fan!

Last edited:
i remember the day my old man found out i was going to see United play when i was ment to be "working" boy did i get some stick off them all but i didnt care, have always been my own person, im not a sheep lol

and lol i hope we beat stoke as well mate, also hope wigan do us a favour but really cant see it :( still we're be back next season!

well £680 is adult price mate, its been the same roughly 3 years now, like you said i pay it because thats what i have to pay, lucky for me, my misses pays for it each year lol i say shes having an affair or something but she denies it all lol and travel isnt really that bad mate, just petrol really but when you drive a bmw m3, you can imagine how much that costs me lol

haha fair enough

just keep the belief, thats all we can do as supporters, at least your trying to believe for success not for failure and relegation, you "do not" want to know what that feels like it. Iv experienced enough of that for a life time now :S

but fair enough, your misses is a legend! gotta get me one like that :P
m3 very nice, my step dad has just bought a 5 series estate, top of the range, but not the m3, he has to travel from my side of brum like edgbaston side, to coventry for work, would not be good! bmw's are literally stunningly made! iv never really had much to do with them until now, but jesus christ, i can see why people hate bmw drivers, jealousy! XD

my misses has bought me a couple of tickets in the past when iv been away from home but thats as far as it goes... and i drive a C2 so ye... envious XD

i would "like" your post but iv run out of likes!

Thanks ;) i am proud to support my team, some would struggle to see how, but its just how it is.
im even proud enough to stand in villa park a few weeks back with the other tiny amount of supporters we were allowed in the ground and sing back at "you've never won **** all"... with..."wev never won **** all"

Last edited:
My dad supported Spurs from a young age, so I didn't have much of a choice :p

haha fair enough

just keep the belief, thats all we can do as supporters, at least your trying to believe for success not for failure and relegation, you "do not" want to know what that feels like it. Iv experienced enough of that for a life time now :S

but fair enough, your misses is a legend! gotta get me one like that :P
m3 very nice, my step dad has just bought a 5 series estate, top of the range, but not the m3, he has to travel from my side of brum like edgbaston side, to coventry for work, would not be good! bmw's are literally stunningly made! iv never really had much to do with them until now, but jesus christ, i can see why people hate bmw drivers, jealousy! XD

my misses has bought me a couple of tickets in the past when iv been away from home but thats as far as it goes... and i drive a C2 so ye... envious XD

true mate, i dont know what its like to be relegated and i hope i never do feel it, so i respect fans like you who stick by there team through the good and bad times mate, takes a great deal of loyalty to do that :)

and yeah mate, she is a real diamond, been with her since 16, love her to bits! she told me tonight she is preggers as well :) so im going to be a daddy, we own a house together, she is a model, i work for southend united (soon to be a firefighter) so life couldnt get much better at the moment (unless we lift the prem title this sunday lol) but yeah, i drove a honda civic before i got my bwm, the drive is just so different, could drive around all day in my beemer lol

and cool man, yeah i have to buy my own away tickets, dam her lol i mean she is a football nut, shes a reading girl and goes to watch reading with her old man a lot over the season bless her lol

Back