Votes: 29 27.6%
  • Friends

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • Liked the strip

Votes: 7 6.7%
  • None of the above

Votes: 18 17.1%

• Total voters
true mate, i dont know what its like to be relegated and i hope i never do feel it, so i respect fans like you who stick by there team through the good and bad times mate, takes a great deal of loyalty to do that :)

and yeah mate, she is a real diamond, been with her since 16, love her to bits! she told me tonight she is preggers as well :) so im going to be a daddy, we own a house together, she is a model, i work for southend united (soon to be a firefighter) so life couldnt get much better at the moment (unless we lift the prem title this sunday lol) but yeah, i drove a honda civic before i got my bwm, the drive is just so different, could drive around all day in my beemer lol

and cool man, yeah i have to buy my own away tickets, dam her lol i mean she is a football nut, shes a reading girl and goes to watch reading with her old man a lot over the season bless her lol

That loyalty that you respect is what the real supporters of clubs are made of, im making it out like i support an awful team though, 9th best in England... cant be too bad! Its the fans that go home and away with the likes of Kidderminster that i think need applauding, wow!

Ye i saw the thread earlier mate... and commented ;).. sleepless nights for you ahead mate, you will appreciate those 8 hour trips to Manchester a lot more in the future XD
seem to be building yourself a pretty decent life there though... good luck with it all! :P

and shes a football girl ****** **** :P

nah tbf, my misses has been a few blues cup games with me this season, she dont mind match of the day and all that so its all good ;)

its amazing how you can tar all supporters with one brush though i think...
i didnt know there was any man united fans from manchester until tonight XD

iv met some that claim it, then randomly slip out when there drunk that their not :S stupid really LOL

That loyalty that you respect is what the real supporters of clubs are made of, im making it out like i support an awful team though, 9th best in England... cant be too bad! Its the fans that go home and away with the likes of Kidderminster that i think need applauding, wow!

Ye i saw the thread earlier mate... and commented ;).. sleepless nights for you ahead mate, you will appreciate those 8 hour trips to Manchester a lot more in the future XD
seem to be building yourself a pretty decent life there though... good luck with it all! :P

and shes a football girl ****** **** :P

nah tbf, my misses has been a few blues cup games with me this season, she dont mind match of the day and all that so its all good ;)

its amazing how you can tar all supporters with one brush though i think...
i didnt know there was any man united fans from manchester until tonight XD

iv met some that claim it, then randomly slip out when there drunk that their not :S stupid really LOL

very true mate, a guy who lives down my street supports canvey island, goes home and away with them lol

and yeah mate i saw, thanks :) and yeah, the start of the next chapter in my life now :) am really looking foward to it though :) he/she will be a born and raised United fan, im sorry i love my misses to bits but id rather cut my bollocks off than see him/her in a royals shirt lol and yeah, doing alright for myself dude :) no complaints lol and her, she loves her football! we are going out to South Africa for Englands opening match against USA, can not wait! shes been to see United withs me a few times and ive seen Reading with her few times (fell asleep) ;) lol

but yeah, there are a few of us lol although most people in Manchester are City fans lol but im a red through and trough :)

It was mainly due to my friends and the other kids around me, i was about 4 (before utd were winning everything) and everyone i knew was a utd fan so, as 4 year olds do, i followed the 'trend' and i've never looked back, my passion for utd burns bright in my heart and i will be forever a devil.

Well I was born in Scotland, then when I was younger i moved to Manchester and have only moved back to Aberdeen recently. Some people may call me a glory hunter as i wasn't born in Manchester but I have had my season ticket since i was 9 and nowadays I go to most away games.

very true mate, a guy who lives down my street supports canvey island, goes home and away with them lol

and yeah mate i saw, thanks :) and yeah, the start of the next chapter in my life now :) am really looking foward to it though :) he/she will be a born and raised United fan, im sorry i love my misses to bits but id rather cut my bollocks off than see him/her in a royals shirt lol and yeah, doing alright for myself dude :) no complaints lol and her, she loves her football! we are going out to South Africa for Englands opening match against USA, can not wait! shes been to see United withs me a few times and ive seen Reading with her few times (fell asleep) ;) lol

but yeah, there are a few of us lol although most people in Manchester are City fans lol but im a red through and trough :)

im sure little city and royals tops will be around somewhere mate XD

I support Hearts because of my dad.

I grew up in a town that was 99% Rangers and all of my mum's side are big Rangers fans.

He soon started taking me to Hearts games to try and keep me away from the gers and it worked (kids are stupid). His dad was from Edinburgh so it ran in his family, they all support Hearts.

Livingston would have been my local side and i am not even sure they were about when I started going to Hearts games.

I started watching coz of Beckham. Media was going on and on about Beckham so i wanted to see what it is all about. He won me and then i started watching games coz of him. Once you watch Manutd there is no looking back. From Beckham Fan boy i turned to Man United supporter. It got into me so much that i have read, watched videos about our history, legends and all. Now its Unied is my life.

TBH Manchester is not even remotely connected to me and noone in my family even knew football, but now i feel Manchester is my club and slowly i'm making others to watch.

To add to it, I'm not glory humter coz when i started watching, i didnt even know there is something called League, lol. And even though i'm from India i will be so emotional about matches, Munich tragedy.

Last season i couldn't control my tears when Ronaldo scored 3rd against spurs and when Macheda scored against villa. I was so emotional. Its more than a club to me.

Last edited:
sided with alot of teams:

2000/2001 tought i'd go with Bayern Munich
2001/2002 Real Madrid sounded interesting
2002/2003 fell for Milan
2003/2004 went for the underdogs Porto
2004/2005 i liked Liverpool
2005/2006 Barcelona
2006/2007 sided with Milan again
2007/2008 went for Manu for the first time
2008/2009 gave Barcelona another go
2009/2010 still deciding between Inter and Bayer not sure yet

Last edited:
Chelsea fan ever since 2001 when i was 5, all because of Jimmy-Floyd Hasselbaink :D
Brisbane because my local city don't have a team, and i like the City of Brisbane :P

And I Follow:

Ajax from my Dad and his Dutch Family
Bayern because Arjen Robben moved there at the start of the season
Lyon because i like Lloris

sided with alot of teams:

2000/2001 tought i'd go with Bayern Munich
2001/2002 Real Madrid sounded interesting
2002/2003 fell for Milan
2003/2004 went for the underdogs Porto
2004/2005 i liked Liverpool
2005/2006 Barcelona
2006/2007 sided with Milan again
2007/2008 went for Manu for the first time
2008/2009 gave Barcelona another go
2009/2010 still deciding between Inter and Bayer not sure yet

He'll let us know on May 23 ;)

no but seriously my dad brought me up to support Juventus, my mum is fond of Manchester United but she doesn't really like football so..... Juve:)

half of my family are die hard Leicester and half are die hard Forest XD

im firmly in the leicester half, its where i was born and bought up, and my dad and mum are both leicester as well as one set of grandparents. this is also where my hatred for forest comes from :) our family get togethers are great... :D

I support Chelsea since i saw them playing when i was 6 years old,i since then became a fan and now i am a die hard fan of Chelsea

This thread has gotten ridiculous.

Half of it is an MSN conversation, and the other half is just stupid excuses to support a successful team.

Tottenham-I saw their potential superstars
Toulouse-My story (H)
Leeds-Parents ;)
Plymouth- Local
Exeter- Local

Leeds, because of my Dad. He supported Leeds because his next door neighbour did, so he went to all the games. I also follow Forest because My Grandad was a Forest fan, so I have been to a few of their games. Boston because I live here (promoted woo).

My other Grandad is a Man U fan, but i would more rather kill myself than support that scum.

I support Hearts because of my dad.

I grew up in a town that was 99% Rangers and all of my mum's side are big Rangers fans.

He soon started taking me to Hearts games to try and keep me away from the gers and it worked (kids are stupid). His dad was from Edinburgh so it ran in his family, they all support Hearts.

Livingston would have been my local side and i am not even sure they were about when I started going to Hearts games.

I actually know of a few Celtic supporters in Livingstone!

Folkestone because of FM, tottenham because it is local and my family support them, and Aldershot from following the in 2007 in the BSP, now they might even get promoted, but I go to tottenham matches all the time and are a fan of them mainly.

Back