Who will be Manchester United next manager?

Next Manager?

• Jose Mourinho

Votes: 51 32.9%
  • Martin O'Neill

Votes: 26 16.8%
  • Josep Guardiola

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 36 23.2%
  • Roy Keane

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Other (Please State)

Votes: 32 20.6%

• Total voters

MisterStubbs

Reaction score
Having this debate in the office but who do you think will take over from Sir Alex Ferguson when he does decide to hang up the boots.

I personally think that Jose Mourinho will take the job, he hasn't hid away from the fact he'd love to take over from his idol. Would love this to happen!

But who do you think?

Can you not imagine how much **** Mourinho would get if he went to Man U, all the chelsea fans would hate him, even what he did for their club!

I think it's either gunna be Moyes or Keane.

Eric Cantona will be manager perhaps not so soon

Can you not imagine how much **** Mourinho would get if he went to Man U, all the chelsea fans would hate him, even what he did for their club!

I think it's either gunna be Moyes or Keane.

Jose Mourniho is hardly going to care about if he upsets the Chelsea lot, correct me if im wrong but they sacked him? Also he has come out and said many times he'd love the job so. As for Keano, i cant see it myself, i no there is a huge difference between Manchester United and Ipswich, but he is hardly doing wonders there is he? all though sayin that, he did do a good job at Sunderland so.

Laurent Blanc he's proved at Bordeaux he's a great coach

Sadly i think it will be Jose unless Fergie carries on for another 5 years :P. Personally i hope its some big name flop maybe Carlos Quiroz someone to drive the club into the ground :P.

If not Jose, I can see Martin Oneil David Moyes fighting it out. I don't think the likes of Roy Keane or Steve Bruce are good enough to manage a top team.

Anyway 2012-2013 utd for relegation you heard it here first :P

Sadly i think it will be Jose unless Fergie carries on for another 5 years :P. Personally i hope its some big name flop maybe Carlos Quiroz someone to drive the club into the ground :P.

If not Jose, I can see Martin Oneil David Moyes fighting it out. I don't think the likes of Roy Keane or Steve Bruce are good enough to manage a top team.

Anyway 2012-2013 utd for relegation you heard it here first :P

You wish

I see this going off topic pretty quic..kl..y..

oh wait.

For trophies Jose, but for the football we are famos for he is not the man. All he wants is take a 1-0 lead and shut the shop. Not our way. I would like to see Blanc as our Number 1, dont be surprised if SAF stays for another say 5 years, meanwhile our own 20Legend:wub: will be ready to take the mantle.

Haha i can wish for more then one thing at once :p Don't worry City will win the 2014 world cup ;)

Anyways back on topic i think they should get Ron Atkinson back.

Moyes is already groomed for the job. Scottish, builds a squad slowly, buying players that aren't always that well known and getting great performances from them. And brings through youth from his club.

im not really supposed to tell anyone but ive already been offered the postistion

Back