Who will be Manchester United next manager?

Next Manager?

• Jose Mourinho

Votes: 51 32.9%
  • Martin O'Neill

Votes: 26 16.8%
  • Josep Guardiola

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 36 23.2%
  • Roy Keane

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Other (Please State)

Votes: 32 20.6%

• Total voters
Can you not imagine how much **** Mourinho would get if he went to Man U, all the chelsea fans would hate him, even what he did for their club!

I think it's either gunna be Moyes or Keane.

Talk about jumping to conclusions.

Whether he goes to United, Liverpool, anyone infact, i will still like him and will always be one of my favourite managers.

As for when SAF retires, i wouldn't be suprised if Jose goes to them. Although that could be quite a few years, so i have a feeling you might see Jose in the Prem with someone like City in the near future.

I believa moyes deserves a chance at utd i just hope it isent jose. Wouldent it be funny if rafa got it haha. Blanc is a good manager but utd may be to bigger step maybie 1day.

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Bordo manager
or Everton Manager

Very intresting way of spelling bordeux but i like it haha easier to spell im sure i have spelled it wrong to and will be corrected

Does it matter?..

It's not my section, otherwise I would of just closed it. Hardly matters how many times people post a link.

Chill dude...
I was just saying that I'd already posted it.

I think Mourinho will be offered the job and im not sure if he'd accept a club with such poor finances, because he does spend big money.
However I believe that Martin O'Neill will get the job as he is a very good young british manager, who has done incredibly well without much spending, which the owners will like. The only thing he needs to do is add some silverware to his cv, but he would be prefered to Moyes

I think O'Neil will get the job but i'd love to see giggsy get it. In the same way fergie is just his presence would make them play better

I believa moyes deserves a chance at utd i just hope it isent jose. Wouldent it be funny if rafa got it haha. Blanc is a good manager but utd may be to bigger step maybie 1day.

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Very intresting way of spelling bordeux but i like it haha easier to spell im sure i have spelled it wrong to and will be corrected
Yeah, it's Bordeaux ;)

no you werent i think you were being a smart alex :@

I really hope its Laurent Blanc
Although Mourihno has proven himself to be a great coach, 165 games or something unbeaten at home with Porto,Chelsea and Inter. I think Mourihno would play a different type of football to what United are used to, presonally I think his style is a tad bit boring..

:D

Can see Ferguson doing a Busby and hanging round in the background checking the new manager's homework, so unless he's going to actually walk away properly (unlikely) then I honestly don't see Manchester United getting in a genuine world class manager. Of course, if they do and Ferguson is still there, then it might be equally as fun to watch for a Liverpool supporter as they'll go through anarchy behind the scenes.

Doubt that will happens as i'm pretty sure i've read a qoute by ferguson saying how bad for the club busby hanging around was and he would not be doing anything like that.:D

Even if he does keep himself out of the way though he will be a hard man to follow.:P

:S Don't know who it will be, but it would be nice if it was ole gunnar solksjaer:D though i'm not sure how good he would be.XD

Last edited:
Personally i think it will be o'neil dont think it will be a ex manc player maybe o'neil and giggs as assistant manager also have a funny feeling keane will manage leeds one day dont ask why just do......

I have always loved the OGS20 :D i was mortified when Fabio got the #20 shirt cos i wanted it to be given to a striker like him (eg Mame Biram Diouf). He's always been my idol and i'd love for him to stick around at united and get the job in about 7/8 years time. However i'd love Moyes to get it. If Mourinho became the manager, i'd start supporting FC United Of Manchester instead.

Back