Who will be Manchester United next manager?

Next Manager?

• Jose Mourinho

Votes: 51 32.9%
  • Martin O'Neill

Votes: 26 16.8%
  • Josep Guardiola

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 36 23.2%
  • Roy Keane

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Other (Please State)

Votes: 32 20.6%

• Total voters
I'm hoping its Jose, but there have been talks of Laurent Blanc. Guardiola wouldn't be too bad either, but I don't see him leaving Barca any time soon.

i personally think it'll be someone already at the club. Solksjaer looks the favourite having made the step up from under 18's to the reserves this season and fergie has time to mould him into his likeness. could be giggs or neville (more likely in my opinion). if we brought someone new in i'd say blanc or moyes

I can hardly believe anyone but a manager that has proven themselves at other top clubs will take over, in me eyes ruling out o'neill and moyes and especially ones with little expericence such as giggs, keane etc. Mourinho has the experience and also if you watch his inter team play like fergies Man Utd. I being a Man U fan would love jose to take the job, but after the 'empire' hes building at Inter will he risk it all?!?

Whoa what? We're a much better footballing team. Having said that, Mourinho has to be one of the favourites. Along with M O'Neill, Moyes and Hughes.

The likes of Cantona, Keane, g.Neville and Giggs shouldn't be ruled out, although more likely in the future.

From further afield-Blanc, Hitzfeld, Hiddink and Guardiola will be linked, Blanc especially.

Difficult thread tho really- a. because it's too hard to call, and b. because Fergie will probably manage til he dies.

Jose Mourinho - Would be favourites with his record with Chelsea, Porto and Inter and i can personally he is my favourite manager after Fergie.

Martin O'Neill - I dont think he is up for a top 2 Premiership team until he gets his Villa team into Europe and do alright for the first time under his management.

Josep Guardiola - At the moment i dont think he will leave Barca until he feels he has achieved eveything at Barca and his love for the club is too strong for him to leave just yet especially when he has the possibly best team in Europe

David Moyes - Needs to preve him self like O'Neil aint got the experience for top 2 or been in the champions league as of yet and done weel in the competition.

Roy Keane - Basically just needs to be able to prove himself until he can convince me to take over United and succeed well.

This is just my opinion!

I don't think it will be Keane Moyes or O'Neill it will probably be a more succesfull European manager like Blanc

man u to get relegated,what a joke!! and the manager will be david moyes

I think it will be a big name established manager.

As much as I quite like the idea of Moyes, I think the owners will have to appoint someone who has succeeded at the highest level, so I think Jose is the lock, which would be fun in some ways, but he plays a boring style....

However, there is also a chance they go for Blanc.

The way Sir Alex is going he wont be retiring anytime soon and he certianly wont retire on not winning the prem.

I think it will be Mark Hughes, he was linked with United after Blackburn's sucessful season finishing sixth, but ended up staying only to go to City the season after.

Other.

I got 14/1 on Laurent Blanc.

Mark Hughes, with Giggs his assistant. Fergie will have a permanent place on the board though, probably replace Bobby Charlton as club president.

I hope it will be David Moyes, but I think it will be an ex Man U player - Mark Hughes/Steve Bruce/Roy Keane etc.

Louis van Gaal (his record is amazing except for his flop with the national team) or Laurent Blanc (promising manager not short of talent).

Personally I hate Mourinho's style of play but the man is a genius when it comes to getting the best out of players.

Back