Who will be Manchester United next manager?

Next Manager?

• Jose Mourinho

Votes: 51 32.9%
  • Martin O'Neill

Votes: 26 16.8%
  • Josep Guardiola

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 36 23.2%
  • Roy Keane

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Other (Please State)

Votes: 32 20.6%

• Total voters
Am i the only who thinks Mourinho will fail big time at united?.

Last edited:
I think it may be Guardiola. So I went for him in the poll, otherwise I would go for Laurent Blanc.

I hope it isn't Martin O'Neill, I think his style of play is extremely boring, also Roy Keane is no where near ready. Steve Bruce has more of a shout than him and that is still a no.

I'll pray for Keane then.

Increase our chances for success.

:D

Can see Ferguson doing a Busby and hanging round in the background checking the new manager's homework, so unless he's going to actually walk away properly (unlikely) then I honestly don't see Manchester United getting in a genuine world class manager. Of course, if they do and Ferguson is still there, then it might be equally as fun to watch for a Liverpool supporter as they'll go through anarchy behind the scenes.

Mourinho - Mourinho's contract was till 2011 with Chelsea, he got paid out the rest of his contract when he was fired as he chose this option and with this he was/is not allowed to manage in England till the end of the "Chelsea Contract" (obviously he took the payout)

Now saying that, Ferguson has said on a number of occassions that he will most probably retire in 2011...

Conincedence???? I think not...

p.s holding thumbs :P

Hopefully NOT David Moyes, We would struggle to find a better manager than him.

But deep down i hink it would be him.

I hate to say it but its gunna be Moyes. Hes done really well for us and I think he would continue at united.

Laurent Blanc, Moyes, Martin O'Neil, Carlos Querioz or Solskjaer

David Moyes looks the most likely.An incredible loss for Everton should he leave..

Back