Votes: 54 49.1%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 19 17.3%
  • Manchester City

Votes: 27 24.5%
  • Aston Villa

Votes: 10 9.1%

• Total voters
btw they arent the last 3 games of the season as after that we are away at city and away at burnley and ive got a gut feeling that were gonna get it after our win today :D

And by the way defoe is only out for another 10 days so Suck It ;) :P

yes, i agree but were in poll position and if we win against city and get say four points against man united arsenal and chelsea then well get it easily

as much as it kills me to say, i think Manchester City will. they have games in hand over the rest and they have the best squad i think

still so close to pick but im gunna go for errrmmmmmmm spurs :) i reckon they may just nick it but liverpool are starting to perform now just at the right time and man city have a few games in hand

as much as it kills me to say, i think Manchester City will. they have games in hand over the rest and they have the best squad i think

id rather have liverpool get 4th then city lol i really dont want em to get it :P

id rather city or pool didn't get it as a hate them both but i believe once we put liverpool to rest tomorrow, city have games in hand and the strengh in numbers to finish 4th. in a perfect world though, both team would go bust and thrown down to league 2 but hay hoo lol

Clearly I hope Tottenham take the spot, however I am still not sure about it despite our lead over the other fourth-competitors.

Those April fixtures are really, really tough... I just hope that we manage to pull a couple of draws and perhaps a win from them to guarantee the place. I'm just not sure at all unless Lennon is back to full fitness with Defoe firing.

Good win today though; which makes the table look a bit kinder towards us.

Well, i'd say that Liverpool would be down and out after that loss today, City are currently winning though, will be close! :)

Villa, undefeated in 2010, best defense in the league, easiest run-in.

Villa, undefeated in 2010, best defense in the league, easiest run-in.

City, unbeaten at home for the whole season, only 5 losses in the whole season and Adebayor is back. ;)

I really can't see past City getting it, especially as they won today

good point sir.

Tevez is the danger man though.

Yeah, we've really really lacked a target man for a few months, Santa Cruz hasn't done a lot, Tevez has been on fire. I think with both Defoe AND Pav out for a bit, Tottenham only have Crouch as a main striker, could be difficult ;)

also, i've just checked the table again. We are 2 points clear of Liverpool, with 2 games in hand. 2 behind Tottenham still, and there game in hand is, us in May! |)

Yeah, we've really really lacked a target man for a few months, Santa Cruz hasn't done a lot, Tevez has been on fire. I think with both Defoe AND Pav out for a bit, Tottenham only have Crouch as a main striker, could be difficult ;)

also, i've just checked the table again. We are 2 points clear of Liverpool, with 2 games in hand. 2 behind Tottenham still, and there game in hand is, us in May! |)

Dont get too happy about that game in hand you have against us. We have a very good record against your mob at your gaff :P

was going to vote on Portsmouth, but it wasn't an option:S
so I went for Aston Villa instead:P

Back