Votes: 54 49.1%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 19 17.3%
  • Manchester City

Votes: 27 24.5%
  • Aston Villa

Votes: 10 9.1%

• Total voters
Hopefully it will be villa but i think it will be man city especially now liverpool just lost to man utd. ill be happy as long as its not liverpool though!!!

Spurs due there current points and next fixtures if they pick up 12/21 i think they could get 4th spot

Everton to win last 7 games and sneak it, what a story that will be.

Everton to win last 7 games and sneak it, what a story that will be.

Wouldnt it just haha i doubt it though after yesterdays draw with Wolves (which we should have won).

I think next year with a couple of signings and a saga-free summer well be challenging for 4th easily.

After checking the table of the last 4 matches, Tottenham have been 6th, now we are 4th and we have a good advantage over City, Villa and Liverpool.
So I will consider we can get that place, even we have to play with Arsenal/Chelsea/Man Utd and Man City. If we get 3 points from the games with the top 3, it would be great. Also the match with City is vital, if we lose, it would be hard to come back, but depending on the other teams results.

Sadly it looks like it's going to Spurs or City, the two teams I didn't want to get it.

Come on Liverpool and Villa :'(

Liverpool will take it as much as I pray that they don't. I'd love Spurs to come 4th but "Spurs are Spurs" as the pundits like to say. They seem to lose it at the wrong moments. Villa are not good enough (7-1!!). Imagine them playing Barca in the CL. City are just a joke honestly, full of overpaid, average players. They are just not consistent enough.

Spurs for 4th.Liverpool are just not the same as the were last season and are struggling a lot.Spurs look the more comfortable and are more or less in the driving seat.If City can pull a few then they should have a chance but,other than that,Spurs look the msot likely.

Liverpool will take it as much as I pray that they don't. I'd love Spurs to come 4th but "Spurs are Spurs" as the pundits like to say. They seem to lose it at the wrong moments. Villa are not good enough (7-1!!). Imagine them playing Barca in the CL. City are just a joke honestly, full of overpaid, average players. They are just not consistent enough.

I agree about City, 22mil for Lescott ranks him as the worlds 3rd most expensive defender, needless to say hes nowhere near that standard. Thats just an example by the way

I honestly think it'll be decided at Eastlands. If we win, then we'll finish 4th, but the same goes for City if they beat us.

i agree billy, that game is going to be so huge, i think we will come out on top though, mind we have man utd, villa and the **** to play, wont be too easy

Should be close, we are looking impressive atm - albeit against Sunderland, could be about 5-0. If not us, I want Villa to but I don't think they will. Really to close to call.

man city because they have 2 of the best strikers in the prem and good allround quality

Sprag was saying that City have two of the best strikers in the world. Marco must have thought he said the best two and then was saying taht tehy are not better than Rooney or Torres. Simples.

I think it's pretty much certain that Villa are out of it now, it all just depends on how we perform against the top 3 and City, the fate of the 4th spot is in Tottenham's hands, but we have difficult games

Tottenham have some hard games left, as do City like the derby. Liverpool won't get it,we're too inconsistent and Gerrard dosen't wanna know any more. Good results though Vs Pompey and Sunderland,but even better performances give me hope!
I think Villa rely too much on Milner,other than him,there's no real very good players at Villa.Young on his day i guess.

Back