Votes: 54 49.1%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 19 17.3%
  • Manchester City

Votes: 27 24.5%
  • Aston Villa

Votes: 10 9.1%

• Total voters
I think that Liverpool will manage to reach the 4th place, but only if they return to the good results. Otherwise, I'd say that Tottenham is the most probable contender to achieve the 4th place...

City have the chance to go 1 point ahead of Tottenham today!

I really dont wanna call it, its far too close

Hopefully Liverpool. If not Liverpool then Villa. If not Villa then Wolves. :P

Pool or City for me now. With their run in I feel Spurs had to win today, they didn't so in my opinion it is us or City.

I think we have the biggest chance of finishing 4th now, City still has to play with Villa and Arsenal, while us only with United. Great month for us, despite losing to Portsmouth in FA Cup.

That game against City at the Eastlands is pretty much going to decide who gets 4th place I think.

Unless we notch up a win at Old Trafford of course, then we can possibly lose to City and still clinch it.

Agree with Billy here..
winner of Manchester City vs Tottenham will come fourth in the league.

When they met at White Hart Lane, Spurs won 3-0 but City are a completely different team at the City of Manchester Stadium. Going to be one **** of a game.

Hopefully Spurs get it, because I feel they would've earned it, whereas City would have bought it and I'm a United fan, so I don't want City in the UCL where they will buy a new team just so they can try and win it.

I fancy Spurs for it, I don't think City have shaken off "typical city" even if we have the belief. Spurs seem to be better organised, despite us having a stronger squad. I agree that the winner of MC v Spurs will clinch the champions league spot.

Still think man city will edge it because tottenham still have man united to play.wanted it to be villa though.:(
the tottenham v man city game will be massive though and the winner of that will probabally finish 4th.

Havent City got Arsenal Next week at the Emirastes. so in theory they should lose that. so Spurs could afford to lose to utd, then Maybe draw at city. then win there last game. so 4 points for spurs could see them get it now.

Tottenham - Remaining fixtures
Manchester United v Tottenham (Loss)
Tottenham v Bolton (Win)
Manchester City v Tottenham (Draw/Loss)
Burnley v Tottenham (Win)

Total: 6 points (possibly 7)

Manchester City - Remaining fixtures
Arsenal v Manchester City (Loss/Draw)
Manchester City v Aston Villa (Win)
Manchester City v Tottenham (Draw/Win)
West Ham v Manchester City (Win)

Total: 6 points (possibly 9)

Spurs.

They have the desire to get 4th spot and it doesn't matter who their opposition is as they're on superb form at the minute

Billy, don't be so sure on Burnley and Bolton being straight wins.

Anyway, I think you'll have fourth, but then we will just buy our place into the top 3 next season. XD

Back