Who will win the 2009–10 UEFA Champions League?

WHO WILL WIN THE 2009?10 UEFA Champions League

• Milan

Votes: 9 3.0%
  • Juventus

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Inter

Votes: 26 8.5%
  • Man UNITED

Votes: 67 22.0%
  • Real Madrid

Votes: 31 10.2%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 80 26.2%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 50 16.4%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 24 7.9%
  • Bayern Munich

Votes: 8 2.6%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 40 13.1%
  • Fiorentina

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Atl?tico Madrid

• Lyon

Votes: 5 1.6%
  • Wolfsburg

• Sevilla

Votes: 5 1.6%

• Total voters
Sevilla wins :D, but they will at least take it to the semi-finals. They are doing well in La Liga, beating Real Madrid with 2-1.

I gotta say chelsea, they look amazing this season and the only team from the top 4 to show sunderland how to play this season :p

plus they deserve some glory, Chelsea 3 - 1 Barca i'll say :p hide the norwegian refs I say and it will be a brilliant final :D

im going for inter, they have quality in eto o and they have a good defence unlike real madrid

Inter are in with a good chance. Can't see an English team winning this year. :(

Inter are playing **** in champs league, for me its gotta be Rubin Kazan or Chelsea to win, can't see any other other clubs making it this season

Inter rarely perform well in europe. Tho its a tought one to call.

Liverpool

Just messing with you. :D Barcelona

Barcelona have been pretty unimpressive this year. I'm still optomistic about a united win.:D

United aren't out of the question they still have a decent chance I reckon.

Boy oh Boy.. I feel sorry for the 21 people that are going to lose this poll already! :)
I repeat.. I'm sorry Liverpool fans :)

wow, is anyone actually watching champions league football tonight? cska moscow and wolfsburg fantastic game currently watching now.

i says its chelsea's year the way there playing at the moment

I'm counting again on Barcelona, they are playing the most beautiful football out there that joga bonito :D Their success would be sublime if they beat Madrid in the final :D