Who will win the 2009–10 UEFA Champions League?

WHO WILL WIN THE 2009?10 UEFA Champions League

• Milan

Votes: 9 3.0%
  • Juventus

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Inter

Votes: 26 8.5%
  • Man UNITED

Votes: 67 22.0%
  • Real Madrid

Votes: 31 10.2%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 80 26.2%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 50 16.4%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 24 7.9%
  • Bayern Munich

Votes: 8 2.6%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 40 13.1%
  • Fiorentina

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Atl?tico Madrid

• Lyon

Votes: 5 1.6%
  • Wolfsburg

• Sevilla

Votes: 5 1.6%

• Total voters
although real madrid will fancy there chances and the cash they spent should be there or there abouts

Barcelona or Chelsea. But Arsenal won't even make the groups so don't vote for them haha :p:D C'mon the hoops!

inter milan because they have got a bargin in eto for zltan ibrahimovic because eto has got a much better scoring record than zltan

Am ManUTD fan .... but i think barca will win again , and about madrid they will lose again after the group stage its thier limit in champions league :p

I hope Man United will win it but Barca will rule supreme in the end

draw soon. it's likely that there is going to be an uber hard group with real madrid and an english club. half the first seeds are english and a quarter are spanish so real madrid can't get them.

i kinda hope it's us.

how much exactly are chelsea paying uefa to keep on giving terry that ****** award ( european cup defender of the year) he didn't deserve it last year and he didn't deserve it this year.

Last edited:
I know who is going to win the CL it will be the team that wins in the final lol

i think its going to be barcelona again this year they just have thate more bit of class then anyone else

Atletico de madrid, i want a big surprise this year, with a final against Wolfburgo XD

It's going to be a tough one. Initial thought was Chelsea, but come Jan they may struggle with the African Nations thing. Had to go with Utd, pending seeing how Read Madrid perform.

It's going to be a tough one. Initial thought was Chelsea, but come Jan they may struggle with the African Nations thing. Had to go with Utd, pending seeing how Read Madrid perform.

There will be no Champs league games during the African Cup of Nations so it wont effect anyone.

Obviously im praying we win it this year, but if its not us id prefer Arsenal or an underdog like Porto.