Who will win the premiership this year?

Who will win the prem this year?

• Total voters

jm199

Reaction score
In my opinion i think man utd will retain the title again!!

chelsea look very strong this season and looking to sign another player yet.

whats different from last year apart from signing zhirkov which is yet 2 prove he can hack it

2 b fair yes man u lost ronaldo but take him away from the equation, man u still got better players than any other prem team and allows other players 2 step up e.g. rooney, berbatov etc and tevez never really played last season so he wont b a miss

wheres hull city i think they will win it......nah i wud like arsenal to win it allways liked watching them play

i am a arsenal fan, wish we would win the league but that simply wont happen, yes we have great youngsters but thats all we do is buy youngsters, they get world class then sell them to get more youngsters, we need fergie, wenger has lost the plot, i think his a pedo always getting kids lol

2 b fair yes man u lost ronaldo but take him away from the equation, man u still got better players than any other prem team and allows other players 2 step up e.g. rooney, berbatov etc and tevez never really played last season so he wont b a miss

u fink tevez wont me a miss lol ur aven a laff int ya. berbatov just dosent fit in, im not sayen utd wont me challenging of corse they will, im just saying chelsea's squad has come along way dont forget we didnt have essien and joe cole for most of last season easily 2 of our best players.

yea u have a point there, essien is amazing but man u was without brown, anderson for a lot of it, and heargreaves which is a great player, if stays fit he will make a big difference(a big if) lol

just hope arsenal get a miracle and pull somin out the bag(doubt it) lol

yea u have a point there, essien is amazing but man u was without brown, anderson for a lot of it, and heargreaves which is a great player, if stays fit he will make a big difference(a big if) lol

just hope arsenal get a miracle and pull somin out the bag(doubt it) lol

the fing with arsenal is they havent quite got that balance yet of youth and expierience they just have the youth bit, shame tho they play some great football

because utd have lost tevez and ronaldo and we are a better unit then liverpool

Lol So obviously Chelsea arn't stronger.. Man U are just weaker.. :S

Also there is no way in **** than Chelsea are a better unit than Liverpool?

i hate it how the fans say their own team all the time on fm base, its nice to no that u have faith in your team or just deluded lol. Y cant people say what they really think

Lol So obviously Chelsea arn't stronger.. Man U are just weaker.. :S

Also there is no way in **** than Chelsea are a better unit than Liverpool?

liverpool depend on 2 players and 2 players only if either torres or gerrard arnt playing liverpool just arnt the same side and u cant rely on just 2 players. we have gone and signed a pacy tricky winger which we havent got and was missing, plus we will get atleast 1 more player in and reports say it will be a big player aswell. and we have 2 of our best players back joey cole and super michael essien.

i hate it how the fans say their own team all the time on fm base, its nice to no that u have faith in your team or just deluded lol. Y cant people say what they really think

Any top 3 or 4 team fan will say there own team... It doesn't make anyone deluded at all.

well im a arsenal fan and i admit it when we deserve to loose, not good enough, someone else is better etc as i said man u will win the league and we will finish 4th

im voting for arsenal because no one else seems to have faith in them anymore!! even our on fans ! plus liverpool are always so lucky! manu have got the ref paid up in most games and cheski are the scum of the earth! imo

im voting for arsenal because no one else seems to have faith in them anymore!! even our on fans ! plus liverpool are always so lucky! manu have got the ref paid up in most games and cheski are the scum of the earth! imo

lol we aim to please

still everyone votes their own team, even arsenal fans lol

its between united and chelsea this year

the only reason chelsea didn't mount a big enough challenge last season was because of scolari

liverpool won't win it IMO they have the squad but i don't think there good enough and arsenal won't mount a challenge for a season or two