Who will win the premiership this year?

• Thread starter Thread starter jm199
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 101
  • Views Views 8K

Who will win the prem this year?

• Total voters
i think he was referring to the game at anfield when vds punched the ball into wes brown for their equaliser.

the only FACTS that matter are that we won the title despite losing to liverpool twice and i wasn't even born the last time liverpool won the title.

Ah right my bad, but still Babel got the winner so wasn't because of the go but meh...

Yeah true that is a good fact but this season will be different and you will definitley be alive to see Liverpool win league next season

Wasn't it 4-1??? I count they beat you by three goals not one, and the last was a lob by Dossena..........FACT!!!!

do you think im stupid ?????

at anfield where it was 2-1 and the goal was an own goal by brown ...FACT !!!

sorry didn't read new posts before i posted this :D

we never win these polls for some reason. i would put it down to everyone who does not support us preferring liverpool to win. the last three years it's always been chelsea.

surprised to see liverpool are fyling in the poll,

I've voted for Man Utd. But I think Liverpool have a very good chance as they have the same team as last year and hopefully Rafa has learned from his mistakes and will convert more points.

I think...and hope we'll win it again. I trust Fergie with whatever he does, and wouldn't be surprised if he signed more players.

arsenal have more votes than cheski lol! wonder if terry signs for man city chelski will be stuffed? there looking weak for next season as are us (arsenal) but i have faith in wenger if anyone can do it with no big signings its him! imo liverpool ain`t got a hope! man u or arsenal this year!

don't be sad. we can still win the prem.

also we were not lucky.

True that, feeling better already...

Hopefully Anderson can play more offensively this year, his natural position, think he will be a revelation....

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

Hmmm interesting point.... Liverpool beat Utd twice last season and still didnt win the league.

They wont win the same two games again, lets face it. 4-1 (or whatever it was, closed my memory to that game) follwed a utd implosion.

So even if Liverpool pick up more points than all those draws this year, they wont get 6 unanswered points against utd....

if we win it this year will four times in a row be a record. cus that would be awesome.

liverpool i think only if they dont sell alonso or mascherono and keep torres fit there win it

well chelsea, man u,liverpool, arsenal havent really added quality yet so it might be more open than people think the likes of man city, villa, everton will push for top 4 could it be more?

well chelsea, man u,liverpool, arsenal havent really added quality yet so it might be more open than people think the likes of man city, villa, everton will push for top 4 could it be more?

yea push for top 4 but the poll is about the winners lol

arsenal. they really needs to win the premier league this season.

yea push for top 4 but the poll is about the winners lol

ye and there is only 4 teams why cant any other sides win but them

hope man u dont win it
hope liverpool dont win it
hope chelsea dont win it
hope arsenal dont win it

then that would **** everyone off

the reason other teams cant win it cas they havnt got good enough players and big enough squad with quality, dont get me wrong i would love 2 c a outsider win the league but no one is good enough

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

it showed in villa last season they didnt have a good enough squad cas they flopped at the end

chelsea, am thinking man utd are gna suffer a bit this season and dont think liverpool will b able to cut it same as arsenal.

what are those statistics all about

when u tell me, show me the ones on gerrard cas u r **** without him and when his not on form

How can you say that? This has nothing to do with Gerrard, Liverpool's ONLY problem is finding somebody to play with Torres, Keane was ****, and we don't have enough money to buy Villa. But obviously we arn't the same team with Gerrard you egit! He is our captain.. Why make such a moronic statement.

Also to the guy saying we only have 2 matchwinners, what are you talking about? How many do you think Man United have? Or Chelsea have? Because Man United only had Ronaldo, and Chelsea only have Lampard, or Drogba when he's not being a complete Donkey. The league has nothing to do with match winners, I mean if it was based on how many players could win you a game, Arsenal would win the league each season. People are trying to find faults in the Liverpool team which just aren't there..

But maybe I'm just bias. :) ..If we bring Villa in somehow then we will win the league, I mean nobody wants to play for Man United, why do you think the only players who want to go there is, Owen, Valencia, and some crappy French kid.

I'm saying liverpool, they've kept thier squad together and look the stronger side against Man Utd

Back