Who will win the premiership this year?

• Thread starter Thread starter jm199
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 101
  • Views Views 8K

Who will win the prem this year?

• Total voters
liverpool depend on 2 players and 2 players only if either torres or gerrard arnt playing liverpool just arnt the same side and u cant rely on just 2 players. we have gone and signed a pacy tricky winger which we havent got and was missing, plus we will get atleast 1 more player in and reports say it will be a big player aswell. and we have 2 of our best players back joey cole and super michael essien.

If Liverpool depend on 2 players ... why are the European Champions and the biggest spending team in Europe after 2 different players from our squad.

If Liverpool depend on 2 players ... why are the European Champions and the biggest spending team in Europe after 2 different players from our squad.

i can c where he is coming from, gerrard and torres are your match winners, usually without one of them u arent so good, especially without torres.

Xabi

---------- Post added at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

i can c where he is coming from, gerrard and torres are your match winners, usually without one of them u arent so good, especially without torres.

Xabi and mascharano are good players but not match winners

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

and if they are underperforming u need someone 2 step up but u dont, sometimes yea but not enough

Xabi

---------- Post added at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

Xabi and mascharano are good players but not match winners

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

and if they are underperforming u need someone 2 step up but u dont, sometimes yea but not enough

Yet these are the statistics of points per game for Liverpool;

With Torres playing we've amounted to 2.0667 p/game and without 2.0760 p/game

Liverpoool, united have got a weaker squad, and liverpoool only neeeded a little bit more of a push to win it last season, i think there guna pull it off this year

One of the most open seasons so far. United have lost two world class players and only managed to replace them with, at best medicore replacements. It's all about strength in depth over the season, and it's hard to predict.

Yet these are the statistics of points per game for Liverpool;

With Torres playing we've amounted to 2.0667 p/game and without 2.0760 p/game

what are those statistics all about

when u tell me, show me the ones on gerrard cas u r **** without him and when his not on form

Liverpool wont win the league unless Torres and Gerrard go the season injury free. Tevez would have been outstanding for them I feel. A dog aggression to partner Torres upfront and that kind of ferocity would have helped them in a huge way. Looking at their squad aside from 3-4 stars they are well off it.

They have a team capable of beating Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal or anyone in football. But they havent got a squad, thats why they seem to do well in European football where they can rest their big players and target these European teams whilst losing or drawing to average sides. For those of you familiar with rugby its similar to how Munster used to approach Heineken Cup rugby.

united all the way.
if we didn't win it realistically i would want arsenal to win.

Liverpool unfortunately :(

Man Utd were lucky last season, and we are going to have an inferior squad this year :'(

Liverpool unfortunately :(

Man Utd were lucky last season, and we are going to have an inferior squad this year :'(
don't be sad. we can still win the prem.

also we were not lucky.

My heart says Sunderland but my head says Liverpool, they didn't win last year to their own failings rather than Uniteds brilliance, The fact they beat them home and away says it all for me the title will be going to Mersyside...... FACT!!! (couldn't resist)

My heart says Sunderland but my head says Liverpool, they didn't win last year to their own failings rather than Uniteds brilliance, The fact they beat them home and away says it all for me the title will be going to Mersyside...... FACT!!! (couldn't resist)

thats even worse if u say liverpool lost the league due to their failings lol
winning against a team dont mean u will win the league cas liverpool blow it against the **** teams

what the ****. i wish ther was a smilie for the emotion i'm feelin but sadly there isn't so this will have to do.:O:'(:(

thats even worse if u say liverpool lost the league due to their failings lol
winning against a team dont mean u will win the league cas liverpool blow it against the **** teams

No what i mean is they have the players and tactics to beat the big four and that will definitley help them next season, and with maybe bit more luck they will not draw with stoke twice or hull and beat them and win league. United will struggle without Ronaldo its hard not too that is why I think Liverpool will win it as they have kept their match winners in Gerrard and Torres, while United have lost two in Ronaldo and Tevez

liverpool only beat united at home due to a terrible own goal FACT !

i think he was referring to the game at anfield when vds punched the ball into wes brown for their equaliser.

the only FACTS that matter are that we won the title despite losing to liverpool twice and i wasn't even born the last time liverpool won the title.

Back