Who will win the SPL, 2010/11?

DeanMcDonnell

Reaction score
Hi all, does as the title says of course.
List your winner or the whole league table if you wish.

NOTE* - Don't start an old firm argument or use any form of sectarianism, i will report you.
& Also keep it clean, let's have a big boys discussion as there are some old firm fans who can actully have a non bitter argument.
Cheers, rant over :).

Personally i think it'll be Celtic, & i think Celtic will win the CIS cup, and Rangers the Scottish cup.
What about you guys?

Last edited:
Celtic or Rangers, one or the other wins it every year

Trophy Winners 2010/2011

SPL - CELTIC
CO-OP CUP - DUNDEE UNITED
SCOTTISH CUP - CELTIC
ALBA CHALLENGE CUP - ROSS COUNTY

Even with celtics **** cb's they should be to strong for the rangers and the rest, the mexican looks class and im hoping that gary hooper can scorer regularly in the spl as he is just a natural goalscorer.

What does that make Dundee? :D

Celtic - Too strong not to win it compared to the other teams.

Dundee are also garbage mate...but then they're not even in the same league as Celtic/Rangers/Dundee United, so they dont really matter in this debate

fs are uses all going daft ?
Celtic's pre-season proves it all compared to ours(rangers) we beat 2 EPL teams Blackburn & Newcastle , Celtic gets beat of a Braga , Blackburn etc....
Walter Smith to strong for Neil Lennon ...
Celtic Fans already wanting Neil Lennon out and Martin o'Neil back :L:L

RANGERS SPL
RANGERS scottish cup
Hearts Cis

fs are uses all going daft ?
Celtic's pre-season proves it all compared to ours(rangers) we beat 2 EPL teams Blackburn & Newcastle , Celtic gets beat of a Braga , Blackburn etc....
Walter Smith to strong for Neil Lennon ...
Celtic Fans already wanting Neil Lennon out and Martin o'Neil back :L:L

RANGERS SPL
RANGERS scottish cup
Hearts Cis
Pre-season's mean absoloutely nothing, at all, just a matter of getting fit

Rangers will win it if they can keep their main men fit - if not, Celtic will. Smith is just so much more tactically astute than Lennon, and the Gers squad is as tight-knit as any, while Celtic's is still all over the place.

A combination of results could bring Rangers their second successive Premier League title as early as Tuesday of this week, with the possibility of triumph fully five matches from the scheduled finish indicating the extent of their superiority over Celtic, their closest pursuers. In the circumstances it is, to say the least, unusual to the point of bizarre that they are likely to attract as much disparagement as acclaim.

If we sign a few more players I reckon we will keep our title

Rangers - SPL

i reckon and this might come to a shock to some people but i think it will be between Celtic and Rangers :S who would have thought it ayee!

Celtic, c'mon the boys :p

Toss a coin between Celtic and Rangers in the most boring league in the world.

That coins just flipped with the 3-0 win, but i can't really see past celtic, unfortunatly:(

With the squad Celtic has we should be able to win it and in terms of getting knocked out the CL might prove a blessing in disguise as Rangers thin squad is stretched competing in more comps.

On another point i get quite annoyed with people who watch the EPL slagging off the SPL saying its just a two team league. The EPL is a two team league and has been since 2004.