Who will win the SPL, 2010/11?

Aderdeen have won it 3 times in the last 30 years abd dundee united ave also won it it in the last 30
So celtic abd rangers have only won it 26 times in the last 30 years.

I've heard it's quite tricky to win a league when you're in the division below...

Especially when you're in the bottom half of the First Divison :(

But I must say I don't expect anyone else except Celtic and Rangers to be competing for the title.

Rangers, and they'll win it easier than they did last year.

Hopefully the celtic! Can't stand lafferty... he's laughable.

you know what else is laughable? he's scored in the league winning game last season and the season before that:p

And that changes my view of him... not. Credit to him for scoring in two league winning games, but minus two terrible dives resulting in red cards... equals zilch.

1 - Celtic
2 - Rangers
3 - Aberdeen
4 - Hearts
5 - Hibs
6 - Dundee United

Ive watched Aberdeen a couple of games this season and im impressed by Mghee's signings. We made 9 signings this summer and they have gelled really well and are already sitting 4th. Scott Vernon looks a good striker and Paul Hartley looks great. I can see Aberdeen going close to splitting the Old Firm.

Sunday will be a massive game for Rangers, not won up there in aaaaaaaaaaaaaaages, can't let Celtic go ahead on points though :S

I think it's pretty even.

Celtic have loads of new signings some whom I think are good buys, but their going to need to Gel and all that jazz. Rangers have the same Squad that know each other with a few new players up front, which may be thinned out through europe to Celtics advantage.

Walter Smiths an experienced Manager, Lennon isn't, although I think he's done a good job so far and have faith in him. I as things are feel that if Rangers just edge it this season, would be willing to let him have another go I have that much faith in him. So I guess Rangers look safest in that department.

Think Celtic will win the league but it'll be close, not sure about the cups. Settled over a game not a season so?