Who will win the SPL, 2010/11?

Toss a coin between Celtic and Rangers in the most boring league in the world.

Bit like England, where it's Arsenal, Chelsea or Man Utd, but the league's got an extra few teams to make up for the extra team in the running.

And Celtic to win the league. i'm not sure however, even if Lennon's league credentials are good, he's still relatively untried and i don't fancy many of his buys.

dont think lennons a good manager. not yet, anyway. rangers to win. as mentioned previousley the celtic squads all over the place while rangers is very close. kenny miller will be the top scorer :D

dont think lennons a good manager. not yet, anyway. rangers to win. as mentioned previousley the celtic squads all over the place while rangers is very close. kenny miller will be the top scorer :D

that's no surprise coming from you :D

Toss a coin between Celtic and Rangers in the most boring league in the world.
Same as Spain then, only Barca and Real are going to win that then eh?

Also, I agree with what Ride The Walrus said, Pre-Season friendlies are just a case of getting fit. Yes, Rangers beat two Premier League teams, but in all fairness, Newcastle did only just get promoted. And even though Celtic got beat by Braga, Braga is a good team considering they finished behind Benfica and, if I remember correctly, above Porto and Sporting. There isn't much to prove.

Anyway, I think with Rangers focusing a bit on the Champions League, as well as the league and the cups, they could be more tired during some of their games compared to Celtic. So I can see Celtic juuuuust edging it, maybe going down to the last day. Even though Walter Smith is a much better manager than Neil Lennon, Celtic have taken a step up in Lennon. It is going to be close this season, much closer than last season where Rangers had the title by Christmas.

Rangers.... though it will be very close unlike least year. This year, with the additions of Beattie and Weiss, and of course Jelavic :D we look more of an attacking threat this year, whilst keeping roughly the same core of our defence last year. Celtics goals have all came from midfield this year, which is both worrying and promising for them. My final league table would be

1.Rangers
2.Celtic
3.Hearts
4. Dundee Utd
5. Hibs
6. St Johnstone
----------------------
7. Kilmarnock
8. Hamilton
9. Motherwell
10. St Mirren
11. Inverness
----------------------
12. Aberdeen

You genuinely think Aberdeen will be relegated? Or is that just hope? :p

They're the closest challenger to the Old Firm so far!

You genuinely think Aberdeen will be relegated? Or is that just hope? :p

They're the closest challenger to the Old Firm so far!

Bit of both really :p I despise Mcghee, and most of their players and hate their fans with a passion, but they probably won't go down, through two or three teams being worse than them :) The reason their up there so far is a bit of luck, but take nothing away from them so far, they've done well enough. (A)

Hopefully Celtic. We need to win letting Rangers get 3 in a row is unaceptable. I think we have the team and now we arent distracted by europe we have no excuses.

what return would you get if at the start of the season I bet £1000 on Rangers or Celtic to win the SPL ?

Probably about the same as if you bet Man Utd or Chelsea to win the EPL.

Probably about the same as if you bet Man Utd or Chelsea to win the EPL.

no it wouldn't, I rang Coral and they refused to give me odds for it, I stated I wished to bet £5000 on it
Out of interest I asked about Betting £5000 on Man Utd or Chelsea to win the EPL, they also refused

Bit like England, where it's Arsenal, Chelsea or Man Utd, but the league's got an extra few teams to make up for the extra team in the running.

And Celtic to win the league. i'm not sure however, even if Lennon's league credentials are good, he's still relatively untried and i don't fancy many of his buys.

Difference is though, Its always just been Celtic and Ranger in the SPL, where as in the EPL teams come and go, they have there time then often fade away, e.g. Forrest, Leeds etc..

Difference is though, Its always just been Celtic and Ranger in the SPL, where as in the EPL teams come and go, they have there time then often fade away, e.g. Forrest, Leeds etc..

Arsenal, Everton , Blackburn a one off in 1995.