Votes: 312 92.0%
  • No!

Votes: 27 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have decided, I shall be Wealdstone, Lets see how far I can get :D:D:D

I have decided, I shall be Wealdstone, Lets see how far I can get :D:D:D

I am going to be York

So we both going to be doing LLM frankie Good luck lol.

---------- Post added at 01:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------

I have drawn up 5 teams
Burnley
Birmingham City
Bristol City
Nottingham Forest
Tranmere Rovers
Luton Town

maybe palermo

Make your mind up please.

Right ill pick a team for you.

You can be Burnley :D

ha ha lol

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

I am going to be York

So we both going to be doing LLM frankie Good luck lol.

---------- Post added at 01:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------

Make your mind up please.

Right ill pick a team for you.

You can be Burnley :D
thats funny because my final choice was burnley on the demo, i have created a good tactic for them though and i beat liverpool 2-0 in a friendly so i hope i can keep them up

coventry, then hull and gonna make a whole new australian league setup so i can play as my local team.. cant wait to edit competitions

City, Dinamo Bucharest, Arsenal and Eastbourne Boro(BSP) wich I fall in love with at FM 08 :D

i will go man utd, then QPR then probaly all over the place, then a net game which i will kick **** in

ill probably do one with tottenham and then attempt to try and get hayes and yeading into the premier league

I will be making the ryman league premier divison on editor so i will be angels =]

Villa (my fm team)
Chelsea (team i support)
Defo burnley to fight the drop :P
An international underdog to see if i can win the world cup again with an underdog (Serbia on 09)
Luton

I'll tell you what I cant wait to do with the full version and editor: Change the structure of the US MLS. Im thinking Ill structure it similar to the Scottish Premier League. Create a solid lower division and a relegation and promotion system. Very interested to see what options there are for league structures...

Whoever has enough empathy to hire me.

That or some Eastern European team.

Back