• Views Views 25K

You gonna buy FM10?

• Yes!

Votes: 312 92.0%
  • No!

Votes: 27 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Nottingham Forest, perhaps. Notts County or even Portsmouth could be fun, too. Otherwise, I think I'm overdue for an adventure in Spain/Italy or even Germany. There, I think I'd manage some Segunda B/Serie C1/Serie C2 team. In Germany, probably FC St. Pauli ;)

I may start with LLM actually just for a nice change.

i think at the beggining i will be Inter or Bayern...then, when i will find some good and cheap players i will try with Notts County....oooohhhh but it is still more than 34days to be patient and just think about FM2010. Have a nice day...

peace :P

I actually might buy FM10!

It should be good because I like to play my first game as Middlesbrough but also like to play lower leagues...now I can do both! Thanks Gareth!

I'm def gonna be Bournemouth! After the start they've made to the league, they're my hometown club, and It'll be nice to finally play a game without the Points Deduction!!

i wud like to be nuneaton town but not sure if that league is in the fm2010

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

wots the lowest leagues in the game this year any1 know?

Ill start wiv my supported team then ill have a go wiv Real Sociedad, after i managed them in FM07 ive been quite fond of them.

***30 Days to go***

Yes I'm going to buy FM2010, although 2009 was the first one I couldn't quite get into.

Looking forward to trying out Wolfsburg and Galatasaray.

i shall start as AFC Wimbledon, then i'll probs try a championship team or wateva passes my mind. ill probably even try St Johnstone at some point...
I get soo bored being big teams, because the pressure is hard i gotta admit id far rather take afc up the ranks then have a title struggle with united.

Back