• Views Views 25K

You gonna buy FM10?

• Yes!

Votes: 312 92.0%
  • No!

Votes: 27 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ummmm somebody in BSP or BSS. Does anyone know if the leagues below the conference are there? I've forgotten what they are called but they are on CM10! :)

man utd as i support them nd have always been man utd first on every football based game

I was Brantwood (my granda's old team) in the NI Interim league last time around but seeing how they got relegated in the IFA re-shuffle this season they'll not be in any league so I'm not sure at the minute, Probably be Crusaders in NI and Liverpool

Same rotation as always for me, First arsenal then i'll just work my way down the leagues as i get used to the game.

always the same:)

The team i support, The team i always start out with on FM Liverpool.

Ive decided im gonna jump in at the deep end, im gona start with Real Sociedad and work myself up, theres only one way to get acquainted with a new FM and thats to scrape the bottom of the barrel lol

Like every other FM in the past i will start with ManU, after that LLM.

ill try it with real whilst i get used to it then i may go to a lower league team like Plymouth or something like that

havant & waterloo. as i dont know much about them, they're team and finances would have changed dramatically. likelihood is i will make another thread and improve on my fa cup dream but this time in fm10.

The all Mighty Gunners!!

:)

Then I will also do a West Ham one for a bit of a challenge.

Gonna start with a Nottingham Forrest game. Don't know why I've never been them before. Then I'll be someone in the BSS and see how far I can get. Then I'll start unemployed with as many leagues loaded as my laptop can cope with.

My Fav team is Madrid but i never manage them. Thinking Burnley or Boro

I have drawn up 5 teams
Burnley
Birmingham City
Bristol City
Nottingham Forest
Tranmere Rovers
Luton Town

Back