• Views Views 25K

You gonna buy FM10?

• Yes!

Votes: 312 92.0%
  • No!

Votes: 27 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll probably go try all the Premiership, Championship, SPL and Spanish teams.. Then decide whose my favourite :)

Ill start with Liverpool and then probably be Leeds and Wolves.

real

i am from bulgaria and i think i will start with Real Madrid then probably be Chelsea, Man City, Aston Villa, Levski Sofia, ... :)

As i said EXETER, but one question isnt gonna be named CM10 or it will still be FM

Portsmouth as they are my home team, would be even better if they do get taken over by this Al-Fahim guy, have lots of money to spend then, I always enjoyed being Q.P.R on FM09, good challenge. After getting used to it I'll go back to Havant & Waterlooville, which is my prob 2nd favourite team. LLM is the best part of the game :) Burnley looks like a beasty challenge aswell. :)

Last edited:
I will start as my Favorite team Man Utd. Then take up the manager of a LLM then try get them up.

Probably start as Manchester United until I get used to the game and then i'll try to get Ipswich to the top of the premier league. Which might take a while:S

always start with chelsea on my 1st save, then normally id start a save with portsmouth.

the 3 main ones shouting to me are madrid, man city and newcastle but more than likely be arsenal as all ways to get use to the game

1st i am going to be liverpool as they are the team i support get use to fm and then ill go as someone like leeds utd york city hull for a bit of a challenge

I've enjoyed being Middlesbrough on FM 2009 so I think I will have a go with them when FM 2010 comes out.

Southampton, Basingstoke, St Johnstone and Burnley are the ones that i'll be looking at first. It's going to be a bit of a challenge being Southampton, even with the potentially big transfer budget, a -10 points deduction ain't going to help!

You get the idea...

ill go a bigger team just to get used to it then ill go ross county and get them to the top of the spl and europe.

Back