You gonna buy FM10?

• Yes!

Votes: 312 92.0%
  • No!

Votes: 27 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does anyone play with mutiple teams on the same game?/

I did it, but wasnt as good as playing only one (in my opinion).

I'm going to start as São Paulo FC, then just LLM all the way. :D

I did it, but wasnt as good as playing only one (in my opinion).

I'm going to start as São Paulo FC, then just LLM all the way. :D

Does anybody know when they are planning on relaeasing 2010?

start with united....play 2/3 seasons and then move to the Championship...

Newcastle United for sure....God it's gonna be a challenge with them!

I'm probably gonna start with a national team, and then see what clubs are without manager.

Lowen, as always, if they are still in second division. After that, Inverness, since it was the first team I ever managed, during the old days of CM 2.

i will be millwall as like most others that is my team and i have been millwall for the last 5 releases. i just hope we are a bit better this season as over exceeded our predictions last season

I'll try and go with Southampton for a challenge or even Middlesborough , then after a few seasons ill go for the unemployed journeyman road and see how well i can do.

I will start by using the editor to put Harlow Town into the BSS like I did on 09. After that, Bishop's Stortford, which is who I am playing as now.

start at Man City, cause their my team, win a few champions leagues and league titles, then move over to Celtic, try and get Champions League trophy in about 5 years, then on to Toronto FC cause their my local club. Then LLM from their most likely. As well as Canadian National team management.

I'd start off with Manchester United (Fave Team) and gt use to it then play as City and jus mess about with all the Budget I'm gonna get, then I'll probably get frustrated the first match I lose and Play as Stockport County (Mah Local team ^^)

Benfica for sure!!

This season we bought Saviola, Ramires and also many good youngsters with great potential!

Today it was confirmed that Keirrison, who was bought by Barcelona, is gonna play on loan on Benfica for the next two seasons!!!

Great Team to manage in Portugal and crash Fc Porto!

starting with a bigger team to get used to it????
i always start with a lower tier league team to get used to it lol maybe just me but i do it so i can simplify my tactics and gradually build them up over the seasons into a more powerful tactic as my becomes more powerful!

but i always end up going my beloved (and local) celtic anyway :D

Arsenal and Nottingham Forest and maybe try managing a countrys under 18s team aswell

either real madrid,man city or villa then think ill go either boro or newcastle

Erm....a lower league team i think maybe Ilkeston Town in the blue square north!:D

Arsenal to get used to it then Burnley and Leeds for a challenge

i will go my team liverpool i will all so give real madrid a go aswell

Back