• Views Views 25K

You gonna buy FM10?

• Yes!

Votes: 312 92.0%
  • No!

Votes: 27 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pompey as they're my home team, then prob Q.P.R as I have enjoyed being them this year, prob Burnley for a real challenge. Also I'll do a unemployed journey man career or just start off in LLM :)

I guess I'm gonna start with randomise, and I'll take the first team that is english and is not in premier league (or maybe straight to Scunthorpe) :)

Yeah I will proberly get FM10, And I think I'll be Man Utd again.

First I will just study FM10 with several clubs for a while, then later start seriously with LAZIO<3, or just unemployed and un-experienced, like I did in FM09, theres some challenge I guess :D

It will be Boro,Liverpool or Darlington for me as usual.Im surprised there isn't more people going to be Notts County,Man City or Real Madrid.

Would it be possible to have the names and addresses of the people who put no on the poll so i can nip round and kick them up the backside.I take it these are free loaders who don't buy games and spend there days begging for key-codes on sites like this.

I will play Peterborough, get them into the Premiership, then watch out Europe!!

Probley Wolves.. Defo going to try.. the knew "GALACTICO" ERA PF REAL MADRID

-Blyth as per usual lol
-Newcastle also would be a good challange
-Might golry seak with Real Madrid
-& Man City lol
-& Might have a try at england
-and try to domnate with Man Utd
-& create my own team start at the bottom & work my way up to the top

Probably Telford, get them promoted :)

Tottenham, Leeds and madrid ill be

LOOL

I'm probably gonna be my team west ham! although i was playing with them on FM 09 and i did NOT do well, plus we dont have many good players atm.. so maybe QPR =)

got to of course be real madrid, and then fancy going newcastle, then be man city. then finally start a proper game unemployed

I've enjoyed being Middlesbrough on FM 2009 so I think I will have a go with them when FM 2010 comes out.

Still amazes me how many seasons you've done each time I see your signiture. I really don't have the dedication to go that far. My mate did 15 seasons with Liverpool back on CM03/04 and would never shut up about Evandro Roncatto, usually after 4-5 I get bored and start a fresh.

I'll start as Derby County, always have with each management game I've played. After that I'll do a journey game starting in a low reputation European league.

Can't wait till my laptop gets back from repair as I miss FM09. :'(

as always will start with arsenal. then try to experiment with other teams.

Back