who's going to perform/flop this season?

In all fairness though Hart played reserve football untill he moved to Birmingham

Hart and hernandez will play good I think. Silva and Toure will flop.

Star- Hernandez Fantastic signing to stand in for rooney and probably replace as main man with rooney playing behind.

Flops- Man City (yet again):)
Arsenal(6)
Chelsea(6)
Liverpool(6)

For some reason I want Balotelli to be amazing this season. Mainly because he is no longer playing for Inter though lol

Blackburn will be the surprise package of the season.

Flops-
Bebe
Sol Campbell
Nicola Zigic
Winston Reid
Ahmed el Muhammadi

Stars
Balotelli
Silva
Yaya Toure
Chicharito
Joe Cole
Martin Petrov
Koscielny
Pablo Ibanez
Elliot Grandin

Flops
David Silva
Chamakh

Stars
Javier Hernandez
Dimitar Berbatov (truely believe this is his season)
Balotelli
Yaya Toure(if plays week in week out)
Essien (if stays fit)

Flops
Yaya Toure
David Silva
Laurent Koscielny
Javier Hernandez

Stars
Milan Jovanovic
Darren Fletcher
Kenwyne Jones
Didier Drogba
Joe Hart

Flops
Toure
Milner
Hernandez
Cole
Bebe
Balotelli
Steven Fletcher
Defoe
Pavelochenko(sp)

Stars
diamanti
Silva
Boetang
Reid
Ireland
Hitzelsberger
Berbatov
Carroll
Chamake
Koscielny

Last edited:
:O why is everyone saying Chamakh will flop? He had one quiet game against Liverpool, in which he still had a large part to play in the goal, and had a good pre-season.. there seems to be a false idea that all he can do is head the ball, which a) isn't true, and b) wouldn't matter because we will and have been increasing the crosses into the box.. I honestly think he and Koscielny will do well this season.

My Performers:
Milan Jovanovic (sp.)
Chicarito
Koscielny
Van Persie (if he manages a string of games without injury)
Steven Fletcher
Joe Hart

Flops
Milner
Bebe (he won't play enough)
David Silva
Joe Cole (if he continues like he is in the AMC role...)

STARS:
moussa dembele
hernandez
cole
silva
berbatov
stockdale(if shwarzer goes arsenal)
hart
flops
kolo&yaya toure
tevez
rooney
balotelli
milner

Flops
MAN CITY
Stars
BLACKPOOL

Surely what all neutrals would love :D

Stars
  • P.Reina
  • G.Johnson
  • F.Aurelio
  • J.Carragher
  • D.Agger
  • Poulsen
  • Masherano
  • Maxi
  • Gerrard
  • Cole
  • Torres/Babel
Flops
  • E.Van Der Sar
  • J.O'Shea
  • P.Evra
  • R.Ferdinand
  • N.Vidic
  • A.Valencia
  • Nani
  • Fletcher
  • Carrick
  • Scholes
  • Berbatov
  • Rooney
And I am not being one-sided

I think Bebe will flop terribly for Manchester United.

I think you're wrong. But hey, no change there eh?

On topic. Matt Derbyshire will be a one to watch this season, he's been a couple of years away from the Prem, and he clearly misses it, so welcome back, and also Zigic is a tank, can see him banging in a few headers from Free-kicks & Corners.:wub:

I honestly don't get the hype around Hernandez, especially people thinking he will win United the title. At the World Cup, he was being kept out of the Mexico team by Giovani (can't get in the Spurs team), Carlos Vela (can't get in the Arsenal team) and at times Franco (released by West Ham). Bebe will probably also go the way of Manucho (rot in reserves, go out on loan and then get sold)

I think Hernandez will do ok. He looks alright. I think that if we get Gallas then he will be great,

I honestly don't get the hype around Hernandez, especially people thinking he will win United the title. At the World Cup, he was being kept out of the Mexico team by Giovani (can't get in the Spurs team), Carlos Vela (can't get in the Arsenal team) and at times Franco (released by West Ham). Bebe will probably also go the way of Manucho (rot in reserves, go out on loan and then get sold)
I agree and Hernadez is being put under to much pressure now to do well that if he does okay for united it will be judged as a failure as he has been hyped up so much. From what i seen of him so far for united he is a very clumsy player, in the Man U - Newcastle game i seen him slip randomly about 10-15 times XD and lets not mention his goal in the community shield <)