Who's going to Uni next year?

• Thread starter Thread starter *Jones*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 153
  • Views Views 8K
Applied late, but just got a conditional offer for King's. Woo! :D

nice one, gotta hope u didn't mess up those maths exams too much :P

Not going this September but next September. Got an open day at Newcastle 2morrow :)

Not interested in uni at all!

Gonna do some voluntary work in Bristol for a few months then hopefully get an apprenticeship at Rolls Royce, Airbus or Renishaw!

Finished college yesterday, just waiting on my results, hopefully they will be good enough for me to go to Teeside uni :)

I don't have huge ambitions tbh, I don't plan on becoming a billionaire, I just want to have enough to provide for my future family and have a good run in the Corporate Finance trade with my Dad :)

Applied for Uni obviously, and looking to go to Lincoln to study Sports Business Management - it's basically how business and sport link, and can lead to all sorts of jobs, including becoming an agent - I went for a 'taster' and have to say it looks amazing.

Although, I've recently started looking at other possibilities such as apprenticeships, so, I'm not 100% sure what I'm doing yet..

nice one, gotta hope u didn't mess up those maths exams too much :P

Not going this September but next September. Got an open day at Newcastle 2morrow :)

Cheers. :) I managed to fluke the question I screwed up so I'm quite chill about them all. :)

King's do open days if you have an offer so will probably go to one of those. Enjoy Newcastle. :)

Im starting in september to do geography at bath spa with derby uni as insurance choice except entry requirements are higher there than bath spa :P
Anyone else sorted out accomodation yet? mines costing £125pw for 48 weeks (£6000 a year!)- going to be more than loan so i guess ill probably need to get a part time job :(
Still need 2 b's to get in so not really looking forward to results in next month,makes it worse than im on holiday when they come out so clearing may be tricky if it dont get them :S

Sussex = Best uni

Edinburgh/Manchester/Bristol/Durham are all pretty good too.

P.S Whatever I say is the truth

Start my masters at UCL in September. It's going to be a horrendous amount of work :/

Which course? I'm going to KCL which is like, next to UCL. :P

Security Studies. I'm loving the proximity of everything, LSE is only down the road as well. Can't wait for varsity series!

Sussex = Best uni

Edinburgh/Manchester/Bristol/Durham are all pretty good too.

P.S Whatever I say is the truth

Sussex would be good, the woman who came to my school to talk about uni had a smashing pair of ****! ;)

Im starting in september to do geography at bath spa with derby uni as insurance choice except entry requirements are higher there than bath spa :P
Anyone else sorted out accomodation yet? mines costing £125pw for 48 weeks (£6000 a year!)- going to be more than loan so i guess ill probably need to get a part time job :(

You should get a job in Bath fairly easily mate. There are lots of shops and restaurants etc where I'm sure they will take on uni students. Pretty sure Bath City F.C will have stewarding jobs that you could do as well has having a part time job.

Security Studies. I'm loving the proximity of everything, LSE is only down the road as well. Can't wait for varsity series!

Awesome!

Are you in intercollegiate accom. or UCL?

Back