Who's got the best Aaron Ramsey?

jack wilshere looks better

Shut up, this thread is about Aaron Ramsey. He may look better, but IRL, they are pretty much as good as each other, now stop spamming the thread.

I know we've only had a few Aaron Ramsey's so far, but i wonder how many times Arsenal are stupid enough to let him go? So far not stupid at all, good work Arsene :$

Im in 2015 he's still in Arsenal but so far he has made 3! league appearances, very poor. As for attributes he is pretty decent, but any midfielder I have is better than him, and I'm using Benfica.

It's very strange that SI give him the -10 PA, but he never fulfills it..

Has anybody gone a fair few seasons with Arsenal, or Ramsey in their team and played him constantly as a first team regular though?

It seems like he's not good enough to put into the team for a long period though.

I'm currently trying to, he's played 6 consecutive matches for me now, and I'll keep playing him ahead of Denilson who had been first choice for me and Jack Wilshere who'll now become back up to Cesc so hopefully I can get him nearer to his top potential..

It's also weird because his determination (or ambition) is 18, so he should be definately hitting it..

I've got Ramsey for Arsenal mid-way through the 3rd season and I've been playing him constantly. If someone tells me how to screenshot then I could quickly put one up of him :)

I have edited alot but i noticed a few brazilians who were -10 PA

Zezinho was the one i can remember on myn he is -10 and i didnt alter him at any time...

plus ramsey is good dont gte me wrong but if he is the only -10 player than thats poor... there are alot better people out there than him tbh

Aaron Ramsey is the only -10, Cause I was checking earlier on. Unless you got an edit database.

Ramsey isnt the only player with -10 on the defult database his one of 2 players the other being Alphonse Areola of Paris Saint-Germain.

Also -9 on my game.

96882566.png

But he is right, he is -10 in the default database, he was changed to -9 in a patch (I'm using the newest patch), apparently. Just realised what he meant.

Aaron Ramsey was and is the only -10 player on FM11

Sorry, but what does a -10 potential actually mean in terms of ability ? I genuinely don't know :(