Who's got the best Aaron Ramsey?

Here he is in 2020

5082499.jpg

5082501.jpg

Well Ramsey has a -10 potential so randomly between 180-200 so he may be better on other saves

Well Ramsey has a -10 potential so randomly between 180-200 so he may be better on other saves

I know thatm hence me wanting to see everyone's Aaron Ramsey. He's potentially the best player on the game but only some people get him that good.

Here he is again, but now in my Feyenoord save in 2022. Better stats then i posted earlier from my 2020 Gillingham save, at first glance

Feyenoord Save 2022:
5082879.jpg

Gillingham save 2020:
5082499.jpg

Feyenoord save 2020

5082881.jpg

Gillinham save 2020:

5082501.jpg

Edit: placed the same screenshots for easier compare under eachother

Last edited:
in my everton save 2020 he is a beast :mad:
he never left arsenal on mine

You are lucky, guys! I have a bad Ramsey at the moment :)

The thing that gets me is the wide swing in the individual ratings. I have him in three games and he is a distinctly different player in all three. Very peculiar.

There's only one Aaron Ramsey,
One Aaron Ramsey!
Sorry. I just had a mental urge to post that.

Bump. I was wondering this myself, so I created a game, set Aaron Ramsey's PA to 200, and then vacationed until he hit his peak. Obviously, he can be trained to go a lot of different ways, but this is what Arsenal created while left to their own devices with a 200 PA Aaron Ramsey:

I put it in spoiler tags because I had to screenshot a picture of his stats on FMRTE. For some reason I can't screenshot my actual FM game; it just takes a picture of my desktop behind the FM.

Anyways, in this game he became pretty impressive. He is almost maxed out in passing related attributes (20 in passing, technique, and creativity, a 18 in first touch, and 16 in flair). Combined with his very impressive mental attributes (19 off the ball, 18 composure, 16 anticipation, concentration, decisions and determination) he is an extremely good passer and playmaker.

However, he can do more than just pass. For someone of his passing ability, he is unusually solid defensively. He has 15 in positioning, 13 in marking, 12 in tackling, 16 in strength, 19 in work rate, and the high mental stats I just listed. He lacks the aggression, bravery, and heading to be a truly incredible holding midfielder, but he is QUITE good defensively for someone of his technical ability.

Meanwhile, he is ALSO quite a good dribbler. Not top of the world in this regard, but good. 15 in dribbling, pace, and acceleration, along with 19 agility and 13 balance means he will be able to run through plenty of defenses, opening up passing options.

Unfortunately, he was left with only 13 long shots and 11 finishing. These aren't awful, of course, but it's a shame. His off the ball, composure, anticipation, and physical skills mean he has all the tools to be a fantastic midfield goalscorer if he were just a bit better on those two. He will still score some good goals, especially if he had been given some good PPMs for this.

Anyways, this is how he generally will turn out, I think. A fantastic playmaker who nevertheless has very solid defensive skills. This makes him suitable for almost any midfield role possible.

I think its also REALLY important to notice that Aaron Ramsey is one of the most two-footed players in the game. Two-footed players get lower attributes when having an equal CA/PA due to the large benefit of being two footed. So Ramsey is actually better than the stats make him look because of his two-footedness.

Last edited: