Who's got the best Aaron Ramsey?

Hes worth $72million :O yet only worth like 6 a year ago on the other persons screenshot :O
amazing training, or a bit of editing ? :p

Hes worth $72million :O yet only worth like 6 a year ago on the other persons screenshot :O
amazing training, or a bit of editing ? :p

I wouldn't think so.

If he has a -10 PA, then someone is going to have him as a top player.

You got him to the Blue Square? How on earth did you pull that one off? Ambitious loan?

im playing as arsenals academy, and obviously wenger doesnt want him till next season or maybe even half way through, i can lose him at any time haha, its a *****.

Hmmm Arsenal do! Although he's technically playing for Cardiff at the moment, Arsenal own him so there for they have him... Just kidding, ;)

I'm surprised too that he's the only player on the game with a -10 at the start of the game. I wish i had never read this thread now.. but oh well.

Here's how he looks on my save, i' had him on loan last season at Sheff Utd.
I used him mainly as a sub, but he got about 8 starts in a row at one point due to injuries, but he was nothing great tbh.

I tried to loan him again this season, but i can't get him on loan now. Arsenal want me to pay his full wages and i can't afford them. (last season i made the loan offer after the transfer market had opened just after i had won promotion, and i was technically still in the Championship so i didn't have to pay any of his wages).

So as i couldn't get him on loan i did try to sign him and offered up to 12.5 million, but once Arsenal rejected that offer i left it. I wasn't prepared to pay any more than that for him.

But now i've found out he has a -10 pa, i will use my entire transfer budget to get him if i have to.

23621281.jpg

71430530.jpg

Aaron Ramsey was and is the only -10 player on FM11

If you load the editor (Which I've done for the first time today, which means it is not that hard to do, not knowing is not an excuse!) and load the default database, that is, without any patches, you'll find Areola with a PA of -10. Please, go ahead and see for yourself.

ive already said that, and showed screen shots to prove the point they dont listen lol

I bought Ramsey from arsenal he is okay he gets a lot of assists because of his Killer ball often PPM and has the passing/creativity etc to pull them off really well.

Hey guys, Ramsey is 25 in my game and left Arsenal on a free after getting absolutely no matches :O

Should I still sign him, he's nothing great though

Is there a way to see players potential PA in game or with any other program?

Here he is in my Arsenal save. I am specifically playing him as often as i can to get those stats up. It's really paying off.

Not too great on mine, has played regularly but has had a couple of injuries which ruled him out for 2 months or more. Still pretty awesome though (I am grateful that Arsenal sold Wilshire to me for 5.5 who's pretty much similar stat wise).

Here he is in my Arsenal save. I am specifically playing him as often as i can to get those stats up. It's really paying off.

How did you get his jumping to 16 in 3 seasons? that's at least 10 pts more than everybody else. I find that hard to believe you got that without using an editor. If you haven't - awesome but did you just max out his aerobic only?

Last edited:
How did you get his jumping to 16 in 3 seasons? that's at least 10 pts more than everybody else. I find that hard to believe you got that without using an editor. If you haven't - awesome but did you just max out his aerobic only?

That was one of the main reasons. I wasn't very impressed with his physicals. Same with Gibbs and Vela... So one of the main things i did was have them on a training schedule with very high aerobics/strength. Also, the playing time seems to make a sizable difference, as his physicals have gotten higher a lot faster than Gibbs and Vela who have played less tan half the games.

http://www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php...9259a8a51f23e1d49ad255c29bd48fef624863d6g.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

http://www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php...3c6e4fa11a19f9e515cd8b906c253d97b59ffbd6g.jpg

He has become one of the best mid fielders in the world in my game, Arsenal have picked him consistently for quite a few seasons and hes got better and better, Ive tried to sign for my Barcelona team but they refuse virtually any bid. Hes described in his biography as an 'Arsenal legend' and one of 'world footballs global superstars'!

Last edited:
great player. but takes time for it to show. still didnt make a big impact that much, but is highly recomended to be a first team ahead of song in my arsenal save. :)

like if i ask my assistant to select, ramsey and cese mostly , with pastore on att mid.

im on my 2nd season, and he is understudy to Fabregas playing as deep playmaker (4231). As soon as Fab goes, I would have no hesitation to promote Ramsey. In my opiniion I think Ramsey will be better the Fabregas in game and real life