Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Wales

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Scotland

Votes: 16 15.0%

• Total voters

Souty

Reaction score
Just thought I would make a poll to see what the favorite country in the UK is :)

Just in general not just at football

Last edited:
Pointless thread....

This thread will just turn into some members being rude, abusive and racist to eachother.

Or it will just turn into Sam's spamfest :p

In terms of ranking, historically, domestic leagues, international reputation, star individuals, up and coming youngsters.

England.

EDIT: in terms of actual country, Ireland is a beautiful place to travel, and Wales amazes me, how iv been a ridiculous amount of times and it just never ever disappoints...

to rain oO)

Last edited:
surely it will just end up being the one that has the most residents on base.

Best at football or favourite?

Best at football would have to be England on paper, although a game against one of the home nations is always tricky, and they are always **** bent on beating us.

Favourite place for me is Scotland, has some real nice places.

The English will vote for England.
The Scottish will vote for Scotland.
The Welsh will vote for Wales.
And the Northern Irish... Well they'd vote for England because anything with Ireland in the name is embarrassing.

Whoever say's "Don't be biased" is just stupid, no-ones gonna say that the country they don't live in is better than the one they do live in.

The English will vote for England.
The Scottish will vote for Scotland.
The Welsh will vote for Wales.
And the Northern Irish... Well they'd vote for England because anything with Ireland in the name is embarrassing.

I didn't know who to vote for :(

I love England because well......I'm English lol. And you can't beat a night out in Newcastle lol. But at the same time, I loved my time living in Scotland. Very friendly people, and gorgeous countryside.

Well perhaps foreign people could sort it out :(

Scotland :$ as i have only been to Blackpool and London in England

never been to the other two

Haven't been to the isles but my ancestors hail from Scotland...everyone I have talked to has loved Scotland, but I've heard mixed reviews about England and the English...my parents, for example, loved Scotland and the Scots but didn't care much for England and the English. Ireland looks beautiful from the pictures though.

Haven't been to the isles but my ancestors hail from Scotland...everyone I have talked to has loved Scotland, but I've heard mixed reviews about England and the English...my parents, for example, loved Scotland and the Scots but didn't care much for England and the English. Ireland looks beautiful from the pictures though.

Lol I think the feeling's mutual from the English :p

Lol I think the feeling's mutual from the English :p

About the yanks or about the Scots?

In my personal experience, I either really like the English I meet or really dislike them. I've only met a handful of Irish and Scots but liked them all. Now Australians and New Zealanders...they are cool people. Haven't met any I didn't like. Americans and Canadians? Meh.

Got on really really well with Americans. Really friendly people. Also got to experience real barbeques aswell. Never seen steaks and ribs that big before ever lol

Love/hate relationship with Americans. A few great times in New England counteracted by a stay in Texas. That's for another time though.

Obviously I'm going to say England. Lol at the lone Welsh person though.

Well i really like Wales.
Also Ireland isnt in the UK so people should stop saying it :(

I voted for Wales... out of pity.