Who's The Best Then?; An Xbox 360 Fifa 11 Tournament- The Games Have.. Started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
im being demolished by IamKorean....

AC Milan are Old and Slow and so am i!

PAFC Connor and Aldo-Kemp are in a game by the looks of it, so someone play me if your in CL.

Typical, my team start to play fluently in the 89th minute

end Score

Benji x Crumbs 1 - 5 iAmKorean x

---------- Post added at 03:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 AM ----------

Europa League? Anyone!?

i had a disallowed goal :( albeit in the 81st min :p

Loic Remy wonder strike!

Yeah you started to have the better of the game for the last 20 minutes.

Robinho had one foot offside lol lucky for me :)

Me and PAFCconnor drew our first match 2-2 Think we both had game delays on team play as I couldn't connect to him anyother way so annoying !

Sam go into match lobby > Northern European#2 I will play you ;)

yo fools time i came back in the Tournament gt oxpokerjokerxo inter :)

Too late. XD

---------- Post added at 04:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 AM ----------

Me and PAFCconnor drew our first match 2-2 Think we both had game delays on team play as I couldn't connect to him anyother way so annoying !

Ready to play ours?

Spurs 2 - 2 Rangers
(Crouch 12, Defoe 90- Weiss 23, Whittaker 39)

A Very good match I think, but to be honest Rangers deserved the win. I stole it in the last minute, with a well placed Defoe shot- I wasn't helped by the fact my controller stopped about 7 times during the match

Very good game mate, well played ^^)

Also- Give me 10 minutes until I can play, charging that **** controller :S

anyone in europa league that wants a game go into northern european #1 lobby and send me an invite

Spurs 2 - 2 Rangers
(Crouch 12, Defoe 90- Weiss 23, Whittaker 39)

A Very good match I think, but to be honest Rangers deserved the win. I stole it in the last minute, with a well placed Defoe shot- I wasn't helped by the fact my controller stopped about 7 times during the match

Very good game mate, well played ^^)

Your controller cut out I see XD I kept getting a delay in the game mate was passing like 1-2 minutes after I pressed it. And yeah Good Game :D should have really took some more of my chances and I only scored from two wonderful headers :p

And sam I invited you so many times Join :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.