Who's the Premier League's Most Improved Player?

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 92
  • Views Views 6K
Everyone's already said all the ones I'd have suggested. Downing's worth a shout too, since he was **** last season. Maybe even Vidic? Not the most improved one though, just improved.

Suprised no1 has said Vincent Kompany. One of the most improved players IMO.
Great shout. Kompany is one of the best CBs in the Prem now.

Malouda
Smalling(Considering he let in 2 OGs last season)
Nani(Mainly because he has stepped up in a season without Valenica and Rooney in poor form)

This thread is actually really pointless as everyones suggestions are bias, just look in the OP for example.

What about Danny Welbeck, he has been great for Sunderland.

Wilshere (great prospect, really good already)
Berbatov (not a surprise, but he just woke up to life this season)
Lucas (everyone who saw Pool games since he signed up for us, and see them now... you know he needs to be here)
Bale (will probably be one of the best LB in the world)
Nani (getting better and better every season)

Kompany- imo is the 2nd best CB in the whole division behind vidic, was good last season but now hes on the verge of world class.

Adam- this is the man who kris described as "a fat SPL reject", but he is one of the best midfielders in the league and i would love to see him at man city.

Elmander- Was one of the biggest flops when he signed for an epl team, but now he is a very well rounded striker and he is scoring a lot of goals.

Diame- Accomplished himself as a top class anchorman

Downing- Had some horrible injuries but hes come back and become one of aston villa's best players this season, fair play to him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Scott Parker for sure. He has been a rock for West Ham, Definately deserves more England caps!

Malouda
Smalling(Considering he let in 2 OGs last season)
Nani(Mainly because he has stepped up in a season without Valenica and Rooney in poor form)

Malouda oO)

He's been poor since the first few games of the season. Would understand if this was last year because I would say he was the most improved then, but this year he's gone back to what he was like 2 seasons ago.

Completely forgot..

Cheick Tiote - Complete and utter beast.

why are people putting players like carroll in a thread for most improved prem player when its only their first season in it
bit difficult to compare champs to prem isnt it ??

but for me the three stand outs are bale, nasri, and elmander

Back