Who's the Premier League's Most Improved Player?

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 92
  • Views Views 6K
For me it has to be Johan Elmander! Huge fee, then rubbish first season, but has been amazing this season and is prepared to play where ever including on the wings.

Can't really decide between Lucas or Wilshere. Both have become essential players for their teams. I'd say Lucas for the simple fact that he has been a rare good point in a bad Liverpool season and probably the best performer this season in the Liverpool squad and Wilshere was kind of expected to live up to this hype, just it's a surprise it has come this early. Seen improvements in Nani, Jarvis, Rafael and Elmander

Not sure we can saw young players are the most improved players in the league, somehow.. Just feel that it should be for players who haven't done so well in recent seasons and/or who's improved significantly - with younger players, there's not much to base it on, though? (More like: Surprises of the season)

For me:

Nasri
Bale
Nani
Elmander
Lucas

My top 5 are

Wilshere - WOW!
Walcott
Nasri
Scott Parker - I know he's ageing but.. maaan he's doing it all this season
Szczesny

Marlon Harewood worth a shout? In that he scored a few goals early in the season, which is a step up from absolutely **** all in the previous three?

My top 5 are

Wilshere - WOW!
Walcott
Nasri
Scott Parker - I know he's ageing but.. maaan he's doing it all this season
Szczesny

Let me guess... Arsenal fan? ;)

Vicent Kompany
Chris Smallings
Nani
Nasri
Wilshire
Elmander

Wilshere
Nani
Cech
Parker
Kompany
Nasri
Elmander
Bale
Berbatov

Just a few names for me

kompany-always been highly rated but i thought he was just gonna end up being a good player but hes actually one of best defenders in league, such a natural defender.

adam-first season in prem but becoz of his age and becoz i remembner him when he was at rangers, just remember him becoz he always seemed to not stand out at all, kinda ugly lol but now hes like a genuine quality midfielder

clint dempsey-sooooo underrated

Nasri - impressive form. a goals record high for him this season
Bale - starting from last year (from that londaon derby) and uptill now he has shown what he's capable off
ali al habsi - awesome gk (pls come to arsenal ;) )
wallcot - goal scoring and improving form every year. proved critics wrong plus has the "footballing brain"
kompany - the main reason why man city has the best defense in the league

Last edited:
Albrighton
Welbeck
Kalinic?
Sturridge
Coleman
Kelly
Richards
Nani
Nolan? - can't actually believe no-one has mentioned him before!
Henderson
Tchoyi
Parker
Jarvis

Last edited:
for me it has to be carroll, he came from not really no where but nothing special then to get get sold to liverpool for 35 million after an impressive first half to the season. Got england caps too. Or Charlie Adam, simular but he was a reject at rangers then he became a hero for blackpool. But they havnt been in the prem last year so i guess prems most improved player mmm elmander...hero

Lucas
Kelly
Walcott
Nani
Kompany
Sturridge
Welbeck
Scott Parker

Lucas improved? Your having laugh.

Seamus Coleman, non-biased. Matt Jarvis, was a nobody before last season. Danny Welbeck.

Back