Whose name is on the back of your shirt?

Ive got Sturridge 23 on the Chelsea 10/11 Home Shirt. Thinking about getting Essien 5 on the Away Shirt.

Cole 10 definately when i get my liverpool shirt :)

O and are the soccer triads shirts real?

Last edited:
Feliciano
7​

As per..

BTW -

Wasn't Joe Cole supposed to be Liverpool's number 7?..

Lushy would look uber gay.

Childhood nickname Frankie.

Along with many.. including Slushpuppy. Some people are pretty creative with my name.. I tried to get Lushy on an England shirt this year, but they said they didn't take slogans.. wtf. oO)

got the new arsenal top with my name and no. 4:D

Getting Chicharito on the back, Just home from the game against Airtricty and he scored with first touch !

valencia no.25 got stick for getting him instead of rooney but i think hes awesome

Hunt 13 on the back of new Brentford away shirt :)

I was gonna put Gerrard, buy my brother wanted to and since he paid for the numbers, I had to choose another player.
Aquilani number 4.

Last edited:
No one, I refuse to buy LFC merchandise.

It makes me sick seeing grown men in footie kits, Dosent look right

No offence lads

No one, I refuse to buy LFC merchandise.

It makes me sick seeing grown men in footie kits, Dosent look right

No offence lads

I'm sorry,correct me if I'm wrong but,isn't Jamie Carragher and the majority of the Liverpool team 'grown men in footie kits' when they play football?

Surely it would be hard to watch football on TV? <)

I'm sorry,correct me if I'm wrong but,isn't Jamie Carragher and the majority of the Liverpool team 'grown men in footie kits' when they play football?

Surely it would be hard to watch football on TV? <)

They have to wear it mate, Its like going to school, its uniform. But grown men going to the game in full kit...

They have to wear it mate, Its like going to school, its uniform. But grown men going to the game in full kit...

So is it hard to go to a game at Anfield where there are going to be quite a lot of them by the load?