Why did Giggs choose Wales instead of England?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No that is not correct, he played for England school boys when he was younger so obviously his plan was to play for England, I don't know what it was that made him change his mind.

1. He wasn't eligible for England senior team in the first place
2. He has said that even if he was he would have played for Wales anyway

Harsh..

All he did was ask a question.

Ok,I apologise.

I've just been seeing annoying threads lately and assumed that SuperDude would come up with another extraordinary thread.

Well the point is he must of been eligible to play for England because he was playing for England school boys at one stage, I don't think his eligibility is up for debate at all. The debate is about the reason why he changed his mind after initially deciding to represent England.

rayn gigss was NEVER eligable for england, the onther onther country he could have played for was sierra leone. and in regards to england in 2001 giggs was ona program saying that he been able to play for england he wstill would have played for wales because he is welsh through and through.

playing for england schooyboys has NOTHING with being eligiable for england, he could play for them becuase he was at an english school

rayn gigss was NEVER eligable for england, the onther onther country he could have played for was sierra leone. and in regards to england in 2001 giggs was ona program saying that he been able to play for england he wstill would have played for wales because he is welsh through and through.

Well obviously after choosing Wales he had to say that, he couldn't turn around and say he made the wrong decision lol. I think he maybe regrets the decision that he made.

Because of his paternal grandfather's descendancy from Sierra Leone.

Put,he would of been the first-ever Welsh-Sierra Leonean to represent Sierra Leone in history.

Meh, I wouldn't say that's reason enough to play for Sierra Leone over Wales from his perspective.

Well obviously after choosing Wales he had to say that, he couldn't turn around and say he made the wrong decision lol. I think he maybe regrets the decision that he made.

Why? England are **** lol, we have had no more success than Wales have, I doubt he loses sleep over this XD

you're an idiot. just shut up please. you are the most ignorant person ive ever come across. the fact you are willing to even doubt giggs crediblity, based no evidence whatsoever, and considering he is one of the most genuine footballers you will come across, just shows your ignorance

I disagree.The rivalry between Wales and England is beyond most things and,had he turned his back on the country he was born in,he would of been Public Enemy No. 1 down there.

Plus,as mentioned,he was born there.Surely it is a much more influential decision in actually representing his own country that one he has no family ties to (as far as I know)

you're an idiot. just shut up please. you are the most ignorant person ive ever come across. the fact you are willing to even doubt giggs crediblity, based no evidence whatsoever, and considering he is one of the most genuine footballers you will come across, just shows your ignorance

Well if you have nothing good to contribute to this thread then you should not post at all instead of insulting me in a personal way like that.

Well the point is he must of been eligible to play for England because he was playing for England school boys at one stage, I don't think his eligibility is up for debate at all. The debate is about the reason why he changed his mind after initially deciding to represent England.

You are either a wind up merchant or just stupid.

Look at post 13, google it or read Giggsy autobiography.

HE IS NOT ELIGIBLE TO PLAY FOR ENGLAND AT SENIOR LEVEL. HE PLAYED FOR ENGLAND SCHOOLBOYS BECAUSE HE WENT TO SCHOOL IN ENGLAND

Well if you have nothing good to contribute to this thread then you should not post at all instead of insulting me in a personal way like that.
you do this all the time. you make completely rdiculous and factous points, and then expect not to be picked up on them. you are either massively ignorant, or a massive troll. im not sure which is worse

you do this all the time. you make completely rdiculous and factous points, and then expect not to be picked up on them. you are either massively ignorant, or a massive troll. im not sure which is worse

I don;t want any trouble so please don't make these kind of accusations towards me because it will attract attention from the moderators. I am not a troll at all, I just share my 300% honest opinions, I respect your opinions so you should respect mind just the same.

why did you choose this forum to join up too and make stupid, pointless threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.