Why did Giggs choose Wales instead of England?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don;t want any trouble so please don't make these kind of accusations towards me because it will attract attention from the moderators. I am not a troll at all, I just share my 300% honest opinions, I respect your opinions so you should respect mind just the same.

But your opinions always contradict those of whom give a much more structured one,as opposed to yours.

You've kept on rejecting people's views and shoving yours in,winding everyone else up.

But your opinions always contradict those of whom give a much more structured one,as opposed to yours.

You've kept on rejecting people's views and shoving yours in,winding everyone else up.

I don't want to wind anyone up, the title of this thread was an honest question from me. Lets get back on the topic of why Giggs chose to play for Wales instead of England please.

I don;t want any trouble so please don't make these kind of accusations towards me because it will attract attention from the moderators. I am not a troll at all, I just share my 300% honest opinions, I respect your opinions so you should respect mind just the same.
you dont give an opinion. you spout factous drivel and nonsense, without being able to back any of it up.

to sum up: giggs could never have, and would never have played for england. FACT

close thread

I don't want to wind anyone up, the title of this thread was an honest question from me. Lets get back on the topic of why Giggs chose to play for Wales instead of England please.
I think its already been said that he wasn't eligible

Well,we were until you kept contradicting everyone.

You may not see it in yourself,but everyone else can.

and you just proved my point with that statement

I would respect your opinions if they were based on some sort of fact.

Going by your understanding of international eligibility rules your next thread should be 'Why did Wayne Rooney choose England over Brazil?'

Last edited:
you dont give an opinion. you spout factous drivel and nonsense, without being able to back any of it up.

to sum up: giggs could never have, and would never have played for england. FACT

close thread

The decision to close a thread is up to the moderators so you should not make a demand like that. I do not understand why you are always so aggressive towards me, why can't we just share our opinions in a respectful way?

why can't we just share our opinions in a respectful way?

Because we are no longer talking about opinions. Giggs was never eligible to play for England at senior level. There is no debate about that. Re-read the thread if you missed it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.