Why do i hate man united

• Thread starter Thread starter gametime
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 184
  • Views Views 10K
They more than often ship 3+ goals past my team... How do you think I feel about them? XD

As much as I can't stick United, Ryanair does my head in a lot more. Bleeding box seats, robbing t*ats, hidden charges,

"You're a gram over you 10kg weight limit sir, that will be another 30 euros please" "You didn't tick one of the boxes on your print out boarding form, that will be another 30 euros"

WANKERS​

To be fair I don't hate Liverpool, Chelsea or Manchester City. I hate Carlos Tevez.. that's about it.

Man U is hated in England, Real is hated in Spain, Benfica is hated in Portugal, the biggest club is also the most hated one, ALWAYS.

to this guy who wrote this long article....
I knew it wasnt just me, theres just something about man u i cant stand. Iits like i only started loving ronaldo when he left aswell.

And i dont want a fraction raiken.

You hate them simply for the fact that they are more succesful than the club you support, Plus the english club you support are there rivals It's only natural.

To make your way to the top you always make enemies.

I hate them, however I don't know a scouser who doesn't. Our rivalry goes much deeper than most and it is as much a city rivalry as a football rivalry. Hate everything about United, absolutely everything.

Lots of clubs have glory hunting fans. Look at Barca and Madrid. In my opinion its just because they dont like United being more sucessful than they're club.

Not jealousy. Just a lot of their supporters are glory hunters and some of them just say they support them if they don't know anything about football and it's the only team they know.

man you got it spot on, i hate those guys. Atleast tell me who the captain is, give me something. They are like 'greatest club in the world'.. Borat voice.

Every team gets glory hunters at one point, Wigan even have had them in the past when they coasted through 2 divisions and finished 10th in the PL and made it to the final of the league cup, it's just that bit more support really.

I love man untd (h)(h)(h)(h) the other teams hate united because they realise the power of united and united now needs a little luck to write a new history and to be the team won 19 times the league

Probably because the majoity of United fans are complete idiots that feel the need to belittle every other team when we are doing well. They give us a reputation as arrogant and most don't know the first thing about football.

I hate them because i am an Arsenal fan, thats all <)

Tons of people hate Man utd because of their success. I admit I do and also because they are one of the clubs competing along side Chelsea to win the premier league etc. Im sure all clubs who win trophies regular are hated. I remember when Chelsea first started winning trophies shortly after Roman took over tons of Chelsea haters emerged. I even remember Chelsea FC came either 2nd or 3rd on the top 50 hated sportsman on ESPN classic lol.

Back