Why do i hate man united

• Thread starter Thread starter gametime
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 184
  • Views Views 10K
I quite like United really, there's a dash of grandeur about them. Maybe it's nostalgia from my childhood with Keane, Scholes, Becks and Giggs in their prime, I dunno.

Probably because the majoity of United fans are complete idiots that feel the need to belittle every other team when we are doing well. They give us a reputation as arrogant and most don't know the first thing about football.

I love your honesty ;)

dont talk about liverpool, its not even about them. I just support them in the english league which i barely watch. Im a big bayern fan and its not even about the cl final, i juts hate man u

Probably because the majoity of United fans are complete idiots that feel the need to belittle every other team when we are doing well. They give us a reputation as arrogant and most don't know the first thing about football.

A United fan that actually speaks sense. Who would have thought it.

I've been supporting Liverpool for the past 4 years... but I've been hating MU since I knew of English Football.. I mainly hate Man U because they have this attitude towards other clubs like they are superior to them and also simply because Ferguson wanted to topple Liverpool of their "perch"... You know, to be fair Man U fans were the most jealous people on the planet in the 1980s and hated Liverpool because they were simply winning everything.. but look now it is all upside down.. the only difference is when Liverpool was at the top of Europe only man u fans hated liverpool.. but now when man u is sitting on top of england there are fans across the entire world who hate man u..(sry raikan, i just had to say it)

Well the Man U is not the most supported club, it is Barcelona.. there are stats that confirm that

I quite like United really, there's a dash of grandeur about them. Maybe it's nostalgia from my childhood with Keane, Scholes, Becks and Giggs in their prime, I dunno.

Yeah I have the same kind of thing, I've grown up with them being the best team and the 1999 Champions League was just incredible watching as an 8 year old. along with Beckham and Scholes playing for them.

Also the music they play at Old Trafford when the teams come out of the tunnel is just :wub:

Why do Chelsea hate Liverpool then. :@

That goal which Luis Garcia did/didn't score in the Champions League?

Couldn't have really been put better.

I also dislike the club because a lot of their fans are moronic, arrogant fools who looked at the League table and thought 'omg Manchester United are top, I support them'.

Yawn.

I simply love this post compared to many other United fans posting in this thread, like Ronan for example.

i heared from all the major clubs ,they have the most well behaved fans though. Not sure how much is true,im not from england.

I also dislike the club because a lot of their fans are moronic, arrogant fools who looked at the League table and thought 'omg Manchester United are top, I support them'.

Yawn.

and Man Utd are the only top club with fans like this?

Not jealousy. Just a lot of their supporters are glory hunters and some of them just say they support them if they don't know anything about football and it's the only team they know.

Glory hunters???????? thats rich coming from a Man City fan!!!!

Yawn.
Yeh, exactly and don't know anything about football

1 - Because they are a v.good team with good players

2 - because even the united fans should admit they get alot of help from officials.. added time ( fergie time ) ETC

3 - Fergie thinks he owns the world and can say whatever he wants.. rafa rant was perfectly true just didnt go the right way about it..

4 - Got players like rooney and did have ronaldo.. oh and gary neville :@ haha ;)

i think this thread will turn into a mass fight soon

Back