Why do i hate man united

• Thread starter Thread starter gametime
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 184
  • Views Views 10K
Knew it wouldn't be long before this became a 'Liverpool v United' thread.

**** sake.

Glory hunters???????? thats rich coming from a Man City fan!!!!

How can you be a city glory hunter? City haven't won anything in like 36 years.

I simply fell in love with the club when i saw it. Not with the table.

Man Utd can't be the most hated, if they are the most supported, can they?

Leeds are the most hated club.

People hate them because they're the most sucessful team in the world, so they're jealous. simple as.

Based on what exactly ?

I think you will find Real Madrid are the most successful team.

Last edited:
Don't know, don't care.

Useless thread.
Maybe the best thread in whole of th FM-Base :D Ican't think any greater hate than mine against ManU ... They just **** me off every single time ... Never touched ManU, ManC or Real Madrid in any of FM and never will (6)

I love man untd (h)(h)(h)(h) the other teams hate united because they realise the power of united and united now needs a little luck to write a new history and to be the team won 19 times the league

This is one of the reasons I hate Man U. The arrogant fans who:

A) Post stuff such as "Go Man U, Man U r da best"
B) Think they know everything about football and believe every other team is **** due to lack of money and an 80,000 seater stadium......

The only things about United I hate tbh are the majority of the fans and SAF. Other than that I don't mind them at all.. I'm fairly neutral with United, Chelsea and Arsenal. The only Red Devils I hate are Crawley, can't stand them at all.

This is one of the reasons I hate Man U. The arrogant fans who:

A) Post stuff such as "Go Man U, Man U r da best"
B) Think they know everything about football and believe every other team is **** due to lack of money and an 80,000 seater stadium......
Haha, yeh exactly
I would like, but I have ran out lol

The fact that most of the fans are glory hunters and ignorant pretty much states everything about Man Utd.

An FM Base football thread that has descended into chaos, shocker.

I think people wanting to fit in comes into it. There are people who are like " My friend hates Manchester United, so I will too." I reckon many people hate Man U based on no real reason, or maybe they dislike one player.

As for me, I think Hate is a strong word. I wouldnt want do go out and just punch all the United players, except maybe Nani..., I prefer to see good football, rather than care about rivalries.

and Man Utd are the only top club with fans like this?

Can't really add much to what GodCubed has correctly stated above. I didn't say no other team has glory hunter fans, they do, which is a shame. But Manchester United has by far the most. I.E Half of London.

I don't hate them as such. I think a lot of people (including myself) get annoyed by how good United are and how they've become one of if not the biggest clubs in the world.

Not jealousy. Just a lot of their supporters are glory hunters and some of them just say they support them if they don't know anything about football and it's the only team they know.

An FM Base football thread that has descended into chaos, shocker.

i got my answer a long time ago, i dont know whats happening now

Let's face it...95% of Man Utd fans are from the south, people make me laugh aswel as they'll tell you they support Utd but have never ever been to an actual game! I don't have a problem with people liking a team but to say you support when you've never actually put anything into the club is a joke.

Let's face it...95% of Man Utd fans are from the south, people make me laugh aswel as they'll tell you they support Utd but have never ever been to an actual game! I don't have a problem with people liking a team but to say you support when you've never actually put anything into the club is a joke.

Going to a game is incredibly expensive. I'd rather spend my money on useful things, like food and such so that I can live.

Back