Why do you support your team ?

Well i didn't watch football till i was like 12 i remember watching replay of Everton vs Manchester United late in the night United were losing 2-0 at HT and Ronaldo came of the bench United won 4-2 i just fell in love :wub:
Now United mean a world to me!!! I'm obsessed :D And Rooney's my fav player,he will be back with a bang ;)

Your right ! Banging some other **** ! ;)

Anyway.

Rovers are the team that runs in my family, blue blooded you could say.

My Dad brought me first shirt in 1998 and I went to my first game in 1996. Which was the first game at The Memorial Ground, against Stockport and I think it was a 1 - 1 draw ! The first game I can remember pretty much every detail was against WBA in a friendly. We won 3 - 2 !

There isn't a specific reason as to why I support Rovers, obviously it can't be due to our successes ! The club just grew on me :wub:

I used to support Real Madrid (the main reason were ronaldo and zidane), but when I saw the Galacticos fail I didn't support them anymore. I could only see it coming (6-2 last year and 5-0 this year), and it feels quite stupid to support a team of wankers and mercenaries -.- So I decided to start supporting my old love, Juventus.

When I was a kid I saw Trezeguet and Del Piero play and it was the most beautiful thing I saw. I fell in love with those two players and when I got more info about the club and its history it didn't take long to decide who to support. When you realize that you love the club, nothing else matters.

Forza Juve !