Why does SI hate German players? (ex; Thomas Muller,Schweinsteiger)

Klinsi18

Reaction score
I'm big fan of Nationalmannschaft. But I' got so so so so angry because so many German players were SO UNDERESTIMATED.

Here is Thomas Muller's SHOCKING technical attributes !!!!!!!!!!!

23lb05v.jpg

Can you see ?????????????? ? He is the trash-like player in FM 2011. As a matter of facd He is WC2010 Top goal scorer and Rookie of the WC.

But see this!!!!! technique 9, corners 5, passing 9, crossing 7 and first touch 8.

Bastian Scweinsteiger is also horribly underestimated. He is a kind of worldclass central midfielder, but His PA is just 167.

I do not think these german players are worse than those other rookies.

and so so so many players are better rated that germans, even south Korean (Park chu young or Son heung min!!!!!!))

I think that Thomas Muller has to be rated as -10 or higher 180 PA.

How do you think about this?????????

Last edited by a moderator:
Very good post. Agree completely.

I agree also, not sure why they are so underestimated (Especially since the Bundesliga is certainly a good footballing league).

It's a curse SI have put on since they dont have the license for the german national team. jk. But yeah, they are badly underpowered, when considering guys like vukcevic are basically monsters in the game.

not sure. technically i wouldn't rate muller that high either actually. but it might be a bit too low

On the other hand, people like Miroslav Klose, who has scored, what, 6 goals in the last season, is still a tank. Whilst I agree with you on Muller and especially Schweinsteiger, it isn't totally the case all the time.

It miht be because Germany don't give SI the rights to use thier national team.

They hate most german players but they have still overated Klose, Gomez and Toni Kroos.

Muller has quite a number of assists in the World Cup so I think having 9 in passing is blasphemous. Him having a first touch of 8 means he has a worse first touch than most player in the world, even Championship/League 1 strikers, yet again ridiculous. Furthermore, for a guy that had just won the Golden Boot of the biggest football tournament in the world, 14 in finishing is kinda meh. And technique of 9? Horrible horrible, I have seen better techniques from most DEFENDERS in the game.

I heard that if you make enough threads about it, SI will change their attributes ;)

Muller's technique is very very good. A 9 is ridiculous.

if you want them changed, go here and make a good case

and, this could of been posted in here as well....

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f109/post-your-frustrations-t47706.html

on topic, Klose is overrated, but the rest are not really underrated mate, take a look at Lahm, Jansen, Kroos, Rolfes, Neuer, Adler, Howedes, Tasci, Metzelder, Schwaab, Beck, Aogo, Khedira, Ozil, Marin, Podolski the list goes on, these guys are CLASS in Fm10 and im sure even better on Fm11, the only 2 Germans that are hard done by is Mueller and Bastian, that is really it mate :p no need to get your knickers in a knot over 1 player...

you can just edit them yourself if your that wound up about it

Other than world cup performances has he been good in the league?

Dont watch alot of german football, but he does seem low. I've always felt Lahm is a tad underated in some departments

muller is like the new bomber de nation and he gets a 14 for finishing and 8 for first touch, ridiculous

Muller is definitely underrated, his technique's pretty good, have you seen his goal against Roma about a month ago?

Oh, and Raikan mentioned Podolski. If you want an example of a massively overrated German player, he's the prime one.

Last season, 3 goals in 31 apps. Season before that, at Bayern, the biggest team in Germany, 9 in 31. He's utter pants outside of a World Cup, yet he has a finishing and composure of 18?