Wigan 3-2 Arsenal

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 102
  • Views Views 4K
I agree with you, but I'm just feeling that he didn't even try to do anything when N'Zogbia scored. I mean, the defenders (especially Silvestre) were opting to go in front of him instead of closing him down (bad bad decision) but then couldn't keep pace with him, that means that the 3 defenders in a straight line behind N'Zogbia had already shut out all the possibilities of him shooting to the far post, but yet Fabianski was stoned in front of the goal and didn't even move towards to near post when N'Zogbia is moving. Simply poor positioning IMO. He might have had a chance, but yeah, that is a brilliant shot.

I agree with you, but I'm just feeling that he didn't even try to do anything when N'Zogbia scored. I mean, the defenders (especially Silvestre) were opting to go in front of him instead of closing him down (bad bad decision) but then couldn't keep pace with him, that means that the 3 defenders in a straight line behind N'Zogbia had already shut out all the possibilities of him shooting to the far post, but yet Fabianski was stoned in front of the goal and didn't even move towards to near post when N'Zogbia is moving. Simply poor positioning IMO. He might have had a chance, but yeah, that is a brilliant shot.

oh yer i agree with ya. he just stood thier didnt even make an attempt to save it.

Quite the hypocrite mr 3 teams oO)

Once again, for about the 7th or 8th time now, I do not support three teams. I support Liverpool, but follow Villa and Wolves as in I watch their results. I don't sit there going "COME ON THE VILLA".

Now go wash that bitter taste out of your mouth.

N'ZOGBIA LEGEND.

Back