Wigan 3-2 Arsenal

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 102
  • Views Views 4K
[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------[/COLOR]

Still what? .. oO)

It is truth.
Still,we're the most decerated club in England (H)[/QUOTE]

okay, History, It is a lesson at school, not something we need to talk about in the forum. theres a history thread take that else where please.

But its not a load of bollocks because you still haven't got more league titles than them <)

If RVP hadn't been injured for the majority of the season, it goes without saying the league would be a very different story about now.
To be fair to JustKituno he said most decorated club and i think our league cup drew us level in terms of trophies won.:D So they are the joint most decorated club in england not the most decorated.|)

On topic: I couldn't actually believe this result.^^) How did they give away 3 in 10 minutes.oO)

Technically anything that happens before this second is History...:D
I thought Victor Moses made a big difference when he came on, he gave them something they didn't have.

You can't say that without knowing what's going to happen in the summer. For all we know, Fabregas could leave. Then we'll be saying roll on 2012.

Where we all die :$

Really, I'm disappointed with Arsenal!

If RVP hadn't been injured for the majority of the season, it goes without saying the league would be a very different story about now.

Indeed, just unfortunate that Wenger didn't spend money in January when it was known that RVP would be out for months.

Oh - and this result made me sick.

Arsenal just need to spend,that's all and this result against Wigan proves why.

It's only because Liverpool want to cling onto being "the most decorated club in English history"

My **** with that quote ¬_¬

What's wrong with that? And, I think we have all seen enough '****' on the thread ;)

Still,we're the most decerated club in England (H)

okay, History, It is a lesson at school, not something we need to talk about in the forum. theres a history thread take that else where please.[/QUOTE]

Decorated or desecrated? :P

Man United have Mutv, Chelsea have Chelsea TV and Liverpool have the History Channel. (6)

Wow, just wow. Just watched the highlights on match of the day and what a match! I'm so happy that I can go in to college tomorrow and take the **** out of arsenal mate. Well I say arsenal, but he 'used' to support everton before turning arsenal, despite him supporting them for 12 years and living near goodison park... glory hunter.

Anyway, made up for wigan. Not so good for the title race though.

excellent goal from nzogbia rodellega made clicy look amatuer.

Wow, just wow. Just watched the highlights on match of the day and what a match! I'm so happy that I can go in to college tomorrow and take the **** out of arsenal mate. Well I say arsenal, but he 'used' to support everton before turning arsenal, despite him supporting them for 12 years and living near goodison park... glory hunter.

Quite the hypocrite mr 3 teams oO)

You support 3 teams yet come out with that. Somebody please get the gun

excellent goal from nzogbia rodellega made clicy look amatuer.

Rodallega didn't actually do much in the game tbh. Our defence looked good until ******* Flappianski done what he does.

Rodallega didn't actually do much in the game tbh. Our defence looked good until ******* Flappianski done what he does.

Always thought Arsenal should have tried to sign Shay Given a LONG time ago

Arsenal need a new keeper so badly, fabianski is awful, id have played mannone tbh, he had a good game earlier in the season against someone, possibly cedric carrasso could be going to arsenal, the bordeaux keeper is reportedly unhappy at bordeaux, dont ask why, hes a good keeper

Back