Wigan 3-2 Arsenal

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 102
  • Views Views 4K
Rodallega didn't actually do much in the game tbh. Our defence looked good until ******* Flappianski done what he does.
if you sign only one player, for the love of god it has to be a goalkeeper

They just said that on Motd right? Yeah, but when City are in, you have no chance.
to be honest peope have been saying it for a long time. and he probably would have gone to arsenal over city at the time

Oh even long before he went to City

Yeah, you could say that with hindsight, but it looked as if Given was going to stay at St James' for ever. But I think Joe Hart would be a great signing. Along with Chamakh, Sakho and then someone like De Rossi, we would definatly be in a great position to battle on all fronts.

Yeah, you could say that with hindsight, but it looked as if Given was going to stay at St James' for ever. But I think Joe Hart would be a great signing. Along with Chamakh, Sakho and then someone like De Rossi, we would definatly be in a great position to battle on all fronts.
de rossi? he would cost a fortune, and thats if he wanted to leave

Chamakh would be a great signing for your lads, and if you can snipe Hart that would be even better. Almunia has good games every now and then but he's just a liability haha. Try and nab Lee Camp off us! Hahah

I think you should include keeping Fabregas in that as well.

Arsenal well and truly ****** up this week, should be playing Mannone, only thing that kept Fulham from winning earlier in the season, better than those two useless donkeys Almunia and Fabianski.

Chamakh would be a great signing for your lads, and if you can snipe Hart that would be even better. Almunia has good games every now and then but he's just a liability haha. Try and nab Lee Camp off us! Hahah
i dont think theyre that desperate mate^^)

De Rossi? doubt he would have any intention in joining w*nkérs boyscouts (H)

god dam flappyhandski! if we don`t buy a decent keeper in the summer i`ll eat wengers nut sack!:(
sick man words can`t descibe it, it must be like what the spuds felt like when wolves beat them in there own yard!(H)

Arsenal need a new keeper so badly, fabianski is awful, id have played mannone tbh, he had a good game earlier in the season against someone, possibly cedric carrasso could be going to arsenal, the bordeaux keeper is reportedly unhappy at bordeaux, dont ask why, hes a good keeper

The game against Fulham he played amazing.

god dam flappyhandski! if we don`t buy a decent keeper in the summer i`ll eat wengers nut sack!:(
sick man words can`t descibe it, it must be like what the spuds felt like when wolves beat them in there own yard!(H)

i actually lold reading that hahaha best thing ive read for a while

This comment made me sad. :'(

*Watches N'Zogbia's goal on YouTube*

Hey, that cheered me up. ;)

Why do Fabianski loves to give away presents during his birthday? Last year he gifted Drogba and Malouda two goals and got Arsenal knocked out of the FA Cup, this year he gifted TITUS BRAMBLE and N'Zogbia a goal and got Arsenal knocked out of the EPL.

Why do Fabianski loves to give away presents during his birthday? Last year he gifted Drogba and Malouda two goals and got Arsenal knocked out of the FA Cup, this year he gifted TITUS BRAMBLE and N'Zogbia a goal and got Arsenal knocked out of the EPL.

i wouldnt say he gifed nzogbia a goal not a keeper in the world ever would have saved that.

Back